The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

2 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

during lockdown an amazing disco album by Madonna would been perfect!!!!

2020 was everything that's where I get my name partly inspired by my favourite Doctor Who monster the Cybermen ....humans upgraded by technology on the planet Mondas BUT also CHROMATICA by Gaga saved my life and continues to daily ....these four of the big players defined the year 

Like we had a literal pandemic killing us all and pop music saved my life 

73d541f8bc8d5d86d184b4f18a2c62ab.jpg

22 hours ago, Curtains said:

Wonder if the Madonna x Sickick original tracks will surface one day... This was posted almost 18 months ago. :Madonna038:

I was looking for this for a long time! I remembered she posted some new dance track that seemed to feature vocals from her but couldn’t find it anywhere. 

1 hour ago, animalinstinct said:

What happened to the song she recorded with Ahlamalik Williams?! 

It was for his project. Since they broke up and nothing was released before that happened, it's safe to say that this collab was shelved.

17 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I was looking for this for a long time! I remembered she posted some new dance track that seemed to feature vocals from her but couldn’t find it anywhere. 

Madonna and Trance now would totally be an energy to tap.into but who knows anymore 

7 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

2020 was the year literally pop saved my life in our isolation ...dancepop and disco was at a peak with Dua, Gaga, Katy Perry, Kylie, Jessie Ware, the Weeknd would've fit perfectly 

same....... in that crazy year music save us.... music and art and books save millions people...

12 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

2020 was everything that's where I get my name partly inspired by my favourite Doctor Who monster the Cybermen ....humans upgraded by technology on the planet Mondas BUT also CHROMATICA by Gaga saved my life and continues to daily ....these four of the big players defined the year 

Like we had a literal pandemic killing us all and pop music saved my life 

73d541f8bc8d5d86d184b4f18a2c62ab.jpg

read this post only now dear @ChromaticanMondasia......

so happy art and creativity save your life.......

chronomatica by gaga is an amazing album ....... love the majority of songs like the fame and the fame monster......

47 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

read this post only now dear @ChromaticanMondasia......

so happy art and creativity save your life.......

chronomatica by gaga is an amazing album ....... love the majority of songs like the fame and the fame monster......

That's right BORN THIS WAY stopped me from ending it all in 2011 and CHROMATICA much like ARTPOP taught me to channel my depression my mental health and filter through I still play them to help me so much 

And yeah we were treated I just think what if Madonna made an album like those major pop releases in 2020 like if she and Blessed Madonna/Siickick made tunes together for later that year would've been a treat so many incredible releases in 2020 and 2021 to get us through 

16 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

That's right BORN THIS WAY stopped me from ending it all in 2011 and CHROMATICA much like ARTPOP taught me to channel my depression my mental health and filter through I still play them to help me so much 

Born this way was a very powerful album......... happy you are still with us...... you are an incredible person and soul.....

4 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

Born this way was a very powerful album......... happy you are still with us...... you are an incredible person and soul.....

Thank you my new friend you're so so kind d to me thank you yeah ....it's amazing love ....I enjoy all gaga albums but feel BTW, ARTPOP and CHROMATICA vibes are just life saving to me but I like them all ....another talent that could release something every 18 months effortlessly but no haha 

14 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

so true......

she was so prolific in her early days.......

Literally from 1982-2009 we had a new Madonna released EVERY year! 

1982- everybody

1983- debut

1984- like a virgin 

1985- into the groove

1986- true blue

1987- who's that girl

1988- you can dance 

1989- like a prayer

1990- where do I begin?IB, vogue, TIC

1991- rescue me, truth or dare 

1992- erotica

1993- bad girl, rain

1994- bedtime stories 

1995- something to remember

1996- Evita

1997- you must love me

1998- Ray of Light

1999- beautiful stranger

2000- music

2001- don't tell me

2002- die another day

2003- American life

2004- love profusion

2005- confessions on a dancefloor

2006- jump

2007- hey you

2008- hard candy

2009- celebration

2010- revolver

..........gap year

2012- MDNA

2 years gap....

2015- Rebel Heart

.....gap of 3 years

2018- champagbe rose/Ariana Grande video

2019- Madame X

2020- I don't search I find, Dua lipa Collab 

.....2 year gap

2023- the weeknd/Sam Smith 

Like I feel the last decade she missed a huge trick of filling in those gaps years to keep her profile going like 2010 to present I feel her visuals and collabs and albums could've had better commercial reception. 

22 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Literally from 1982-2009 we had a new Madonna released EVERY year! 

1982- everybody

1983- debut

1984- like a virgin 

1985- into the groove

1986- true blue

1987- who's that girl

1988- you can dance 

1989- like a prayer

1990- where do I begin?IB, vogue, TIC

1991- rescue me, truth or dare 

1992- erotica

1993- bad girl, rain

1994- bedtime stories 

1995- something to remember

1996- Evita

1997- you must love me

1998- Ray of Light

1999- beautiful stranger

2000- music

2001- don't tell me

2002- die another day

2003- American life

2004- love profusion

2005- confessions on a dancefloor

2006- jump

2007- hey you

2008- hard candy

2009- celebration

2010- revolver

..........gap year

2012- MDNA

2 years gap....

2015- Rebel Heart

.....gap of 3 years

2018- champagbe rose/Ariana Grande video

2019- Madame X

2020- I don't search I find, Dua lipa Collab 

.....2 year gap

2023- the weeknd/Sam Smith 

Like I feel the last decade she missed a huge trick of filling in those gaps years to keep her profile going like 2010 to present I feel her visuals and collabs and albums could've had better commercial reception. 

true.....

but i was talking about gaga.... read the posts above again....... when you talk about gaga....... and i reply talking about gaga........

40 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

true.....

but i was talking about gaga.... read the posts above again....... when you talk about gaga....... and i reply talking about gaga........

I'm crying laughing so sorry !!! 

Yes you're right 2008-2013 she literally was non stop everywhere on everything for 5/6 years then ....everything went against her sadly her health nearly killed her too she had hip replacement at 26 years old and destroyed her mental and physical health sadly ...6 years and 5 albums The Fame, Fame Minster, Born This Way, ARTPOP and Cheeky to Cheek 

Literally saturated everything to the point of nearly dying it's scary ....but I feel she's an artist that could EASILY record so many incredibly great songs and put out visuals for it without need for lots of live promo performances and global tours! 

I think she's going the Garland, Cher, Streisand route of being performed and actor FIRST and music talent second nowadays but ....she really could nail it Joanne, A Star is Born , Chromatics and tiny Bennett Collab are all successful but quieter to where she was JOKER 2 I think will be huge later this year but like Beyonce, Lana, Swift I feel Gaga could easily put out visuals and new music without need for a billion interviews and performances to tire her out again 

Like Madonna I feel she won't ever fully stop she's too talented but I feel the gaps will be huge 

Compare Madonna at same age she just did Evita and had Ray of Light coming up 

9 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I'm crying laughing so sorry !!! 

Yes you're right 2008-2013 she literally was non stop everywhere on everything for 5/6 years then ....everything went against her sadly her health nearly killed her too she had hip replacement at 26 years old and destroyed her mental and physical health sadly ...6 years and 5 albums The Fame, Fame Minster, Born This Way, ARTPOP and Cheeky to Cheek 

Literally saturated everything to the point of nearly dying it's scary ....but I feel she's an artist that could EASILY record so many incredibly great songs and put out visuals for it without need for lots of live promo performances and global tours! 

I think she's going the Garland, Cher, Streisand route of being performed and actor FIRST and music talent second nowadays but ....she really could nail it Joanne, A Star is Born , Chromatics and tiny Bennett Collab are all successful but quieter to where she was JOKER 2 I think will be huge later this year but like Beyonce, Lana, Swift I feel Gaga could easily put out visuals and new music without need for a billion interviews and performances to tire her out again 

Like Madonna I feel she won't ever fully stop she's too talented but I feel the gaps will be huge 

Compare Madonna at same age she just did Evita and had Ray of Light coming up 

"Compare Madonna at same age she just did Evita and had Ray of Light coming up " Are you serious ?????

Before Ray of light, Madonna had already enjoyed a 15-year career, 4 tours, a ton of hits and millions of fans. 
As for Gaga, she's overrated by the media, which has always been down on Madonna. I'm not saying she doesn't have talent, but she's far below Madonna on many levels. She's just a singer who's certainly cultured enough to paste references to other artists into everything she does, but she doesn't bring anything new to the table. Without her, the musical landscape would be the same, whereas Madonna's arrival was a revolution that has lasted and continued to last for 40 years. 

3 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

"Compare Madonna at same age she just did Evita and had Ray of Light coming up " Are you serious ?????

Before Ray of light, Madonna had already enjoyed a 15-year career, 4 tours, a ton of hits and millions of fans. 
As for Gaga, she's overrated by the media, which has always been down on Madonna. I'm not saying she doesn't have talent, but she's far below Madonna on many levels. She's just a singer who's certainly cultured enough to paste references to other artists into everything she does, but she doesn't bring anything new to the table. Without her, the musical landscape would be the same, whereas Madonna's arrival was a revolution that has lasted and continued to last for 40 years. 

we are not talking about who have more talent....... its about who is more prolific.......... only this.......

3 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

we are not talking about who have more talent....... its about who is more prolific.......... only this.......

It's not just a matter of being prolific, if it's to release crap albums, there's no point. Every Madonna album is to be savored from start to finish. It's just impossible to compare the two, Madonna's music has soul, her videos are beautiful, so yes, it takes time between albums, but given what she offers each time, it's worth the wait, even if it's been a long time since Madame X.

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

It's not just a matter of being prolific, if it's to release crap albums, there's no point. Every Madonna album is to be savored from start to finish. It's just impossible to compare the two, Madonna's music has soul, her videos are beautiful, so yes, it takes time between albums, but given what she offers each time, it's worth the wait, even if it's been a long time since Madame X.

you think that......

i love gaga albums....... the fame and the fame monster are two masterpieces in the pop music...... and her music videos. .... were very original and beautiful........ the fashion was crazy..........

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Madonna's music has soul, her videos are beautiful, so yes, it takes time between albums, but given what she offers each time, it's worth the wait, even if it's been a long time since Madame X.

love Madonna too and i love her albums....... but gaga is a great artist too......

Just now, Leona Helmsley said:

you think that......

i love gaga albums....... the fame and the fame monster are two masterpieces in the pop music...... and her music videos. .... were very original and beautiful........ the fashion was crazy..........

Oh yes. Sorry but for me Gaga is a joke :lol:
As far as I'm concerned, her success is simply based on the fact that she has always been praised and overrated by the media. The same media that have been spitting on Madonna for the last 40 years. Let's face it, they're the ones who make all the news. 

3 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Oh yes. Sorry but for me Gaga is a joke :lol:
As far as I'm concerned, her success is simply based on the fact that she has always been praised and overrated by the media. The same media that have been spitting on Madonna for the last 40 years. Let's face it, they're the ones who make all the news. 

well taste are taste......