Madonna Sued Again Over Delayed Concerts: ‘Total Disrespect For Her Fans’

This is exactly what I feel about this lawsuit thing.

Sue for late? That's too much to me.

But late 2 hours every single show is feel like really unprofessional. To be honest.

Madonna be less calm, if you're little bit nervous about show you will not late and guy the suing be more calm.

That's hilarious. LOL And good advice.

No one cares about this but a few that love to be overly dramatic.  As if she's the only act that continuously keeps people waiting.  At this point, it's become a running joke and most people who attends her concerts know that she will not start her show until 10 p.m. at the earliest.  Most people I know who are casual or not big fans are very well much in the know of this, and plan accordingly.  There are far more important things in life to be upset than when Madonna decides to start her concerts!  If you can't stay up past 10 pm, then maybe you shouldn't be attending a Madonna concert in the first place.  From day one, we knew Madonna doesn't play by the rules!  And that's why I love Madonna!! :luv:

19 minutes ago, Donna said:

No one cares about this but a few that love to be overly dramatic.  As if she's the only act that continuously keeps people waiting.  At this point, it's become a running joke and most people who attends her concerts know that she will not start her show until 10 p.m. at the earliest.  Most people I know who are casual or not big fans are very well much in the know of this, and plan accordingly.  There are far more important things in life to be upset than when Madonna decides to start her concerts!  If you can't stay up past 10 pm, then maybe you shouldn't be attending a Madonna concert in the first place.  From day one, we knew Madonna doesn't play by the rules!  And that's why I love Madonna!! :luv:

To be honest, that's the worst excuse I've ever heard. Don't get me wrong, suing for being late is feel bull shit to me too. But I also get that why they are suing. 

"most people who attends her concerts know that she will not start her show until 10 p.m. at the earliest" 
First, that's a lie. Only her fans know about it, and the majority of people don't. And second, that's where the problem comes from. If Madonna doesn't start the show until 10 p.m. at the earliest, she should write on the ticket that she'll start the show at 10 p.m. in the first place. That's the point of the complaint.

Suing for being late? That's over the top. But late 2 hours almost every shows? That's unprofessional. period.

Edited by I am madonna (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

To be honest, that's the worst excuse I've ever heard. Don't get me wrong, suing for being late is feel bull shit to me too. But I also get that why they are suing. 

"most people who attends her concerts know that she will not start her show until 10 p.m. at the earliest" 
First, that's a lie. Only her fans know about it, and the majority of people don't. And second, that's where the problem comes from. If Madonna doesn't start the show until 10 p.m. at the earliest, she should write on the ticket why she'll start the show at 10 p.m. in the first place. That's the point of the complaint.

Suing for being late? That's over the top. But late 2 hours almost every shows? That's unprofessional. period.

Well, I didn't expect you of all people to agree with me. I've seen enough of your posts to know you enjoy being pessimistic about Madonna.  But don't get triggered, it's okay.   I'm the first to agree you are entitled to your opinions!  But my point stands! Most people who attend her concerts are aware of her late starts, and they make accommodations and nearly 99% forget she came on at or after 10 PM.

For me, it's not a matter of making an "excuse", but knowing this is Madonna!  This is who she is!  Do I feel a bit of lack of professionalism when she does this?  Yes, but at the same time, she's been pretty open about it all and has made it quite apparent she isn't going to take the stage until after 10 pm.  There comes a time where you have to just accept that's her process or choose not to support her.  Fortunately for her, many are able to look past it. This isn't anything new!  And at the end of the day, most people don't care!