Melbourne, Australia [Sat 12 / Sun 13 Mar 2016]

groovyguy

Honestly, as much as I love LAP, we have had wonderful interpretation of this song in these last few years: from the futuristic one in S&S to the acoustic on in the Haiti concert, from the religious one in MDNA to the darker one in American Life promo tour. This one doesn't really add that much, apart from the very heartfelt rendtion after the terrorist attacks. So I'd rather have songs like Who's that girl, which is a forgotten gem, and Ghosttown. Unfortunately we didn't have WTG and Take a bow on the same show, although I have to confess that the TAB arrangement is quite superficial and disappointing.

It's always time for Like A Prayer but agree I'd rather hear WTG and Ghost town (it's still mind-boggling why GT didn't get the full treatment). I'm still coming down from Like A Prayer from MDNA

I think she was going to do it last night (WTG that is) but she was talking so much she said she had to cut a number.

It's unlikely, had she wanted to do another song, she wouldn't have trotted out the tricycle.

Plus Take A Bow was never ever paired up with another song, just the snippets of Fever & Hung Up.

As for Like A Prayer, the arrangement is close to the MDNA Tour version so having that one on a live release is not that essential this time around. Not to mention that it wasn't even part of 80% of the tour while Who's That Girl was done on roughly half of the tour!

I had an amazing time last night at her second Melbourne show!

It was my first time seeing her in concert mode (saw her three times in NYC in 2005).

She seemed tired and lacked energy in her routines but who can blame her?

Her vocals weren't spectacular or anything but none of that mattered.

It was surreal and emotional to see her in her element on stage.

Anybody has clear video about speech before true blue at 12th ?

I want to see more clearly why Dancer Marvin was walking around stage while Madonna speech.

"Will you sit fuck down?" LOL

it looks really funny but I can't find single HD youtube video about this.

I got only this video. :( Help me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufw-R7ES7_Y

around 2:14~2:50

Anybody has clear video about speech before true blue at 12th ?I want to see more clearly why Dancer Marvin was walking around stage while Madonna speech."Will you sit fuck down?" LOLit looks really funny but I can't find single HD youtube video about this.I got only this video. :( Help me!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufw-R7ES7_Yaround 2:14~2:50

Have you checked the full transcript by @@Brendanlovesu1 on page 6 and the videos posted by @@groovyguy on page 9? They are joking about Marvin criticism for Toac...

Have you checked the full transcript by @@Brendanlovesu1 on page 6 and the videos posted by @@groovyguy on page 9? They are joking about Marvin criticism for Toac...

Thank you so much! I wonder why I miss that one! hehe

:kissy:

but i still wondering that why Marvin walk around stage. what was he doing?

@@Gargamel & @@groovyguy - I never knew Madge had so much junk in her trunk, lol. #SeeHerBootyGetDownLikeUhUh

Haha, I gotta say this the first tour where she looks more like she does when not touring if that makes sense. She is fit but not in athlete superwoman mode. I really like her body these days I think she found a good balance with being fit but not too thin.