Best place to sit?

Lum

I'm sitting right behind the mixing board area so I think I will have her in front of my eyes along with all the special effects that occur during the show. Neither too close to her nor too far... I had a similar position at the MDNA tour but it was different in terms of venue (it was a stadium) and personal comfort (I had to wait under the heavy rain during 7 hours) and now I got seats!  :bothered:

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone from south of France, 

we we'll be in Barcelona 25th Nov,

but made a mistake, buying 2 UPGRADE EARLY TICKETS PACKAGE for the 24th Nov !

so .....

Selling our 2 UPDATE EARLY ENTRY PACKAGE for

Madonna Rebelheart tour in Barcelona 24th Nov 2015 .Price : 280 euros for both .. 140 each.. ( the normal price, we don't make any money with this transaction )

Will be sent by email.

If any question just ask.

Regards from south of France.

Eric D

IMO, there’s no best seating for this tour.  As she’s around the whole stage a lot, there are multiple best seatings.

I know some fans are kind of obsessed with the heart stage but IMO this only seems like an excellent place for the few songs she's there for esp for HC/LDLHA + RH, WTG and/or GT(?), Secret(?), Frozen(?). Note there are like only 16-20 seats around the Heart stage and if you're in one of them, you'll probably get to lean against the stage, possibly get eye contact and maybe a quick handshake like Sean Penn did J + you experience some intimate moments.  Those who have been there for HC/LDLHA will know what I mean – seeing the staircase descends for the song and later ascend b4 LAV. The downside is that you get to see most of the whole show like from the back of the floor as a lot of the show is performed a long way away from you on the main & cross stage. Also note that there’s a lot of crowding with people wildly trying to get as close as possible to the heart stage when M is there. Unless you can firmly hold your place amidst all the rude shoving & pushing, people might possibly get past and in front of you.

The Cross stage is pretty great as the vast majority of the show is performed in front of you and you can take it in great proximity, and get great interaction up close up during Burning Up, HW, LAV, the medley, MG. The cross stage seems to the favorite for a lot of who have done multiple shows.  The downside is she has her back to you for quite a few songs. L

I think the best thing to do is try and go for at least 3 shows - one from the main, one from the cross and one from the heart stage. :)

i agree this show has a lot of best seat even side seat which very close to main stage also has great angle!

I mean that seat is usually very bad seat because you can't even see Main screen but this rebel heart tour is very different.

I saw many youtube videos and even this bad seat has great and unique point of view because that cat walk is very long!

So i can say that most seats are own unique best angle so you have to decide which songs you're most interested.