Can we ask to TVE (Spain) to broadcast the BAT Tour again?

kurushitovska

Hey I've been lately thinking about making a formal petition to RTVE (Spanish public TV and radio) for them to broadcast the Blond Ambition Tour from Barcelona again. They were the first and it was transmitted live so they must have a good recording of the show. Last night a concert by Alejandro Sanz was broadcasted but in a private channel. Why don't they broadcast the BAT Tour when the RHT arrives to Barcelona? M has come to Spain like 4 or 5 times before the current tour but they've never made an attempt to throw the show. RTVE has HD channels. At least they could just emit the audio on the radio and we could get a good digital recording... What do you think guys? Is it possible to make a petition? Would they be allowed to broadcast it? 

EDIT: you can sign my Change.org petition here, let's try at least: https://www.change.org/p/corporaci%C3%B3n-de-radio-y-televisi%C3%B3n-espa%C3%B1ola-s-a-rtve-rtve-volved-a-emitir-el-concierto-de-madonna-en-barcelona-de-1990?recruiter=417406962&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

They might have the recording yet, but I don't think they have the commercial rights to re-broadcast it after so long.

But this show has never been released in other ways and it's a public channel with no ads... We should try at least, it's the onyl way we can get a good wuality video/audio 

Hey I've been lately thinking about making a formal petition to RTVE (Spanish public TV and radio) for them to broadcast the Blond Ambition Tour from Barcelona again. They were the first and it was transmitted live so they must have a good recording of the show. Last night a concert by Alejandro Sanz was broadcasted but in a private channel. Why don't they broadcast the BAT Tour when the RHT arrives to Barcelona? M has come to Spain like 4 or 5 times before the current tour but they've never made an attempt to throw the show. RTVE has HD channels. At least they could just emit the audio on the radio and we could get a good digital recording... What do you think guys? Is it possible to make a petition? Would they be allowed to broadcast it? 

EDIT: you can sign my Change.org petition here, let's try at least: https://www.change.org/p/corporaci%C3%B3n-de-radio-y-televisi%C3%B3n-espa%C3%B1ola-s-a-rtve-rtve-volved-a-emitir-el-concierto-de-madonna-en-barcelona-de-1990?recruiter=417406962&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Bueno, firne la peticion... que sea lo que Dios quiera!

I think Pioneer only owns the rights to the Japan recording they officially released. I don't think they own the rights to every BA concert.

I found on IMDB that production company is RAI Televisione Italy and the BBC UK is stated as a distributor, nothing about TVE...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1891858/companycredits?ref_=tt_dt_co

• 3 weeks later...