What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

It can't be from COADF since the only two songs she didn't perform are not mid-tempo.....

I don't even count those two terrible bonus tracks, you said it's one that almost everybody loves :P

So it's not from Confessions, right? 

terrible bonus tracks??? are you okay??? 

you pissed me off now  :Madonna023:

it is from confessions 

yes it's the amazingly immaculate Fighting Spirit  :Madonna055:

does the whole fanbase hate this song or it's only you?? LOL

We all have different tastes, don't we?  :P

I'm sure i'm not the only one that hates it lol, opinions about COADF songs are mixed! 

But this one in particular is melodyless, boring and I don't even talk of that robotic effect on her voice over-used on this album  :/

Just...YUCK!!!  >.<

@@Gargamel i'm not into Fighting Spirit either, but i really like @@dens54's remix of it as part of his fantastic "Le Grand Set 2006 (Dens54 Impressive Remix)".

Umm, don't know this remix! Is it listenable somewhere??? Maybe this will make me change my mind about the song  :P

Dens54 always did great remixes btw   :hearteyes:

Umm, don't know this remix! Is it listenable somewhere??? Maybe this will make me change my mind about the song :PDens54 always did great remixes btw :hearteyes:

https://m.soundcloud.com/madglam5/madonna-le-grand-set-2006It's a fantastic remix. It's kind of like a megamix/medley of a lot of album tracks (ROL to COADF) and some singles, with lots of samples in there too. It's 21 minutes long but well worth a listen. The fighting spirit bit is probably around half way through. 😃😃😃

https://m.soundcloud.com/madglam5/madonna-le-grand-set-2006It's a fantastic remix. It's kind of like a megamix/medley of a lot of album tracks (ROL to COADF) and some singles, with lots of samples in there too. It's 21 minutes long but well worth a listen. The fighting spirit bit is probably around half way through.

Thanks so much for the link AND the details, @!

Will listen to this tomorrow! I bet he did a great job again! ☺