What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

Just a comment and do not take it personnaly guys but do you think it's a good idea to put remixes in the game ? i mean some members can then chose who they want to win, for example if the song is ray of light, there are tons of remixes, so once the right track is found, people will start listing all the remixes and then the master of the round just has to pick which one it is or which one he chose as a winner, i mean we do not have any evidence to jutsifify it is indeed THIS remix. for a song or a performance we have to get clues, ask questions etc but for remixes once the track is found we just have to copy and paste a list, not really a game imo. Just sayin, no offense.

@@TonyMontana: Not totally wrong, but, I think we're all honest in this game, what would be the point of lying or showing some kind of favouritism? It's just a funny game  ;-)

After all these rounds, almost all the songs have already been chosen, it was just to break the routine!

Just a comment and do not take it personnaly guys but do you think it's a good idea to put remixes in the game ? i mean some members can then chose who they want to win, for example if the song is ray of light, there are tons of remixes, so once the right track is found, people will start listing all the remixes and then the master of the round just has to pick which one it is or which one he chose as a winner, i mean we do not have any evidence to jutsifify it is indeed THIS remix. for a song or a performance we have to get clues, ask questions etc but for remixes once the track is found we just have to copy and paste a list, not really a game imo. Just sayin, no offense.

I understand your point though anyone could apply this to any song not just a remix/alternate version. I'm totally honest and would be fair and not let someone win who hasn't picked the mix I'm thinking of.I know I've done it before but I guess it's more fair to only post one guess at a time and wait for an answer instead of posting 5 guesses at once as that does take part of the fun out of the game. Now I've thought about it I won't do that anymore. :-)

I understand your point though anyone could apply this to any song not just a remix/alternate version. I'm totally honest and would be fair and not let someone win who hasn't picked the mix I'm thinking of.I know I've done it before but I guess it's more fair to only post one guess at a time and wait for an answer instead of posting 5 guesses at once as that does take part of the fun out of the game. Now I've thought about it I won't do that anymore. :-)

To be honest "not the album version" could mean a demo or a specific live performance maybe, not just a remix. I only tried this method as when the game first started the songs were all released and from albums. Then unreleases demos appeared, then more and more obscure songs such as one off live performances, samples, very short covers on radio shows etc. I think alternative versions of released songs is a natural progression for the game and are a lot easier to get than some of the recent choices lol

I know I've done it before but I guess it's more fair to only post one guess at a time and wait for an answer instead of posting 5 guesses at once as that does take part of the fun out of the game. Now I've thought about it I won't do that anymore. :-)

Good point! I totally agree! It's more fair and, that way, everyone has an equal chance...