RHT DVD featured special song choices

Stevo

86 members voted

1. 1. What special song would you want included on a RHT DVD "IF" there is one?

• Take A Bow
    • Hung Up
    • Spanish Lesson
    • Secret
    • Drowned World
    • Ghosttown
    • Like A Prayer
    • Crazy For You
    • Don't Tell Me
    • Frozen
  2. 2. Which would you LEAST want to see on the DVD?

• Take A Bow
    • Hung Up
    • Spanish Lesson
    • Frozen
    • Like A Prayer
    • Crazy For You
    • Don't Tell Me
    • Ghosttown
    • Secret
    • Drowned World

Ghosttown should be on the dvd, it deserved to be a part of the show to begin with. I hope we dont end up with LAP because even if it's my favorite M song ever I feel like it's just a rehash of the MDNAT version and it doesnt really add anything to the show.

Other than Ghosttown I'd like to see Frozen or Take A Bow. I also think Joan of Arc would work really well right before Rebel Heart.

Oh, and let's all pray Dress You Up and Who's That Girl make it into the DVD!

I know it's blasphemy, but I don't really need the bonus song tbh, I think live it works great, but for the dvd it could slow the show down a bit. Anyways yes or no, I'm praying dress you up and who's that girl will be performed for the dvd. I can imagine she gor bored with playing WTG but in the arc of the show that song makes so much sense and it's so beautiful

I know it's blasphemy, but I don't really need the bonus song tbh, I think live it works great, but for the dvd it could slow the show down a bit. Anyways yes or no, I'm praying dress you up and who's that girl will be performed for the dvd. I can imagine she gor bored with playing WTG but in the arc of the show that song makes so much sense and it's so beautiful

I totally agree with you. WTG is perfect in the section. She did a nice unexpected arrangement and it was good to rediscover this song.

This is the song that most represents the tour for its dvd legacy.

I fear we might get Take a bow, the last show being filmed, which has been a gift and a surprise but which is not re-orchestrated, so it always sounds like karaoke on the original track.

• 2 months later...