RHT DVD featured special song choices

Stevo

86 members voted

1. 1. What special song would you want included on a RHT DVD "IF" there is one?

• Take A Bow
    • Hung Up
    • Spanish Lesson
    • Secret
    • Drowned World
    • Ghosttown
    • Like A Prayer
    • Crazy For You
    • Don't Tell Me
    • Frozen
  2. 2. Which would you LEAST want to see on the DVD?

• Take A Bow
    • Hung Up
    • Spanish Lesson
    • Frozen
    • Like A Prayer
    • Crazy For You
    • Don't Tell Me
    • Ghosttown
    • Secret
    • Drowned World

I'd like to see TAB as much as I like most of the other songs. The song deserves it as it's been under performed over the years and it sounded great on the clips I've heard on this site. Probably would opt for DW/SFL, CFY or Secret next.I voted LAP as least wanted. It pains me to be negative about my favourite M song, but TBF she's sung it loads over the years. She needs to give some other songs a decent airing.

I would go with Take A Bow: It would be symbolic, 20 years later!!! One of the biggest surprise of this tour! She sounded so good every time she performed it, it was brillant! â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸

Not too far behind, Drowned World, one of my fav M song,  the performance in London was just flawless! Don't understand why she only sang it once on this tour...that's just so unfair   >.< 

Too hard to choose really. But if I have to choose, I'd choose TAB or Ghosttown to be included. TAB - for the mere reason that she had never performed that song ever before in her previous tours. And Ghosttown should have been included in the set list from the get go! And I vote Spanish Lesson as the performance that I least want to be included. Compared to all the other specials, I just don't think that Spanish Lesson performance was all that special!

But what I really wish for is to have the official DVD / Buray release of a show that includes TAB or GT and all the other specials  - save for Spanish Lesson - are included as BONUS features!

ghosttown please!! :( also i love like a prayer but it's like the mdna tour version so .. and take a bow is ok but is not a so strong performance ..and drowned world is a nice song but.. :thumbsdown: i don't like that version! the choice of that semitone was ew and bored to me. 

i would love if she perform "Rain" in australia

Thanks. I just read the TOAC thread and thought it looked like a prank at first but slowly realised it may be genuine. Very excited about some of these. :-D

I thought so too at first but then I see the songs mentioned as rehearsed on Facebook by fans who are queued outside the Forum and they heard rehearsals. :)