Cyndi Lauper wants to remake What Ever Happened To Baby Jane? with Madonna

Brendanlovesu1

The 1962 camp classic starred Bette Davis as bitter Jane, who seeks to take revenge on her sister Blanche, played by Joan Crawford, for ruining her chances as a child Hollywood star.

In an interview with PrideSource, the LGBT activist and singer was asked if she could ever imagine collaborating with controversial icon Madonna.

She said: “You know, I always felt for me, I would’ve loved to do ‘What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?’ with her… ’cause I think that’s very funny!

“I’d play Baby Jane – I’d be torturin’ her. Because she’s always viewed as the bad girl, you know! They’d make her the good girl and I’d be the bad one.â€

Can you picture Cyndi serving Madonna a rat on her plate? Watch the original rivals below in the great classic.

I would adore Madonna as Norma Desmond as well:)

Sunset Boulevard was the first film i ever watched during my film studies course and i felt like i was transported back to that time period, it's an iconic film and Glenn Close is getting rave reviews for her portrayal of Norma on stage at the moment

M as the victim?

she would never do that. (i hope)

i think the only time she would allow herself to play a (half-)victim was when guy ritchie thought it would be good to portray his then-wife as she was being beaten up on an island, in a weird scenario of a love affair. 

she should not do that again.