Madonna's son says he's 'glad he doesn't live with her'

Headless.Headphones

Rocco Ritchie has publicly announced how happy he is that he no longer lives with his mother, Madonna.

In an Instagram post which has since been deleted, the 16-year-old made a comment about Madonna's recent video completing the mannequin challenge around a dinner table with friends.

'So glad I don't live there anymore,' came Rocco's cutting remark.

3ACB6DAF00000578-0-image-a-38_1480249720

So some in the media are saying "he doesn't want to live with Madonna anymore?"Is that what he said?

If he's making sarcastic comments about his homes when he knows it will be picked up..Teenager or not it's not sounding like the articulate, reflective young man I remember him being described as more than few months ago. Oh yeah, That was just after living with Madonna for years. One can only imagine the "articulate, reflective" example being set now in the current Ritchie home.

Well it's a good thing he and his father have Madonna's hard earned money. Didn't see his laid back cool father rejecting or mocking that.

On another note....What is going on today? Why do I see poor people putting people up on pedestals that have been given everything and have had all kinds of privileges all their life?...and the more spoiled they are the more they are idolized. They even go as far as saying "He/She totally get me." If we are just looking at the challenges you have faced or do face how exactly do they get you?

People who started out with nothing or very little and after a tremendous amount of hard work became successful are now villianized. They are being "handed" the traits and life experiences of spoiled brats. Example: The man in Trumpland basically saying Donald Trump worked for what he has and Hillary came from money which is the exact opposite of reality. They especially love spoiled brats that attack hard working people for being the elitist "that they actually are."

Is it self loathing? Are people jealous of people who reject this self loathing and work at their life? Do they simply want to have everything given to them? They praise people who have had everything basically given to them because that is what they would like their life to be? It's not even any those things reflecting who a person is. You can be rich and have things bestowed upon you and be a wonderful person. You can also be poor, have little given to you and decide not to be a wonderful person. It's this certain combination that I am trying to figure out. How being rich,spoiled and entitled became the voice for the poor, hard working and outcasted?

In the 80's and 90's one of Madonna's strength with people who liked her was the fact that she didn't allow criticism or rejection to stop her from pursuing her goals and doing what she wanted to do.

Her fans loved her for who she was and for her music and voice that resonated with us. Everyone has to something to offer and you have the choice of taking it or leaving it. That is the way it should be.

It's been different in the last two decades. Now it's "how dare she?" Or "what makes her think she can..?" Or "She has no business doing.." and what is amazing is this isn't just from the critics she dealt with in the 80's and 90's. These are from some of her own fans.

How many of her fans are bothered today when she is not praised or given something and actually resent her for it even though they still love her and her music?

That's not an excuse. Lourdes, for example, wasn't like this. And i really bet David won't be like this neither, as his also a boy.

I agree. Lola would never act the way Rocco has to Madonna. And David adores Madonna and is always protecting her they have a special bond, Lately Rocco is just acting like a mean spoiled kid but he's not the only child of celebrity to act this way.