Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Does anybody know where to buy the Super Deluxe in Canada? I checked the local HMV here and they told me they only got the standard and deluxe. Not exactly sure where else to check. Would I have to wait until I'm in a larger city to have hope of finding it?

I thought I read that Universal Canada decided not to produce it, so you might have to look for an import.  :1f614:

Does anybody know where to buy the Super Deluxe in Canada? I checked the local HMV here and they told me they only got the standard and deluxe. Not exactly sure where else to check. Would I have to wait until I'm in a larger city to have hope of finding it?

Universal Music Canada is NOT producing a super deluxe edition so it won't be here. Best to just order it online somewhere.

Universal Music Canada is NOT producing a super deluxe edition so it won't be here. Best to just order it online somewhere.

Noooooo :( Guess I'll have to order it online then.

-------------------------

By the way, right now Mike Tyson is on Kimmel and they're talking about the collab, and the work they did together!

Rebel Heart was released worldwide already.

the booklet says 'for info and lyrics, go to madonna.com'.

madonna.com still doesn't put up the lyrics.

madonna.com still lists 'Queen' as part of the super deluxe edition.

madonna.com puts an unnecessary wide picture on the top of every section.

*sigh*

No Super Deluxe manufactured for Canada. But I guess the big stores in Canada will have US copies.Rebel Heart page on Wikipedia documents all the editions, in all the countries, with official release dates.

A lot of big stores like Best Buy and Future Shop have pulled selling cd's and Wal-Mart doesn't have it. Target a Canada is a flop and went out of business here within maybe 3 years and are in the middle of liquidation.

Is there a difference in the Hong Kong version?

No, all three versions of Hong Kong Edition are totally same as the U.S. Edition. There's no any bonus / exclusive track here like Auto-Tune Baby. However, customer will receive a poster when they purchased any versions of Rebel Heart. I guess the poster will be slightly different from those in other countries.

Besides, I found that Rebel Heart released in Hong Kong is under the label "Boy Toy, Live Nation, Interscope". According to Wikipedia, only album released in the U.S. is under "Boy Toy, Live Nation, Interscope", the rest are all under "Universal Music" / "Polydor".

A lot of big stores like Best Buy and Future Shop have pulled selling cd's and Wal-Mart doesn't have it. Target a Canada is a flop and went out of business here within maybe 3 years and are in the middle of liquidation.

*sigh* I was so disappointed when I went into Best Buy and found out they don't sell CDs anymore... I guess I'll wait until I go to Toronto to see if I can find an import.

No, all three versions of Hong Kong Edition are totally same as the U.S. Edition. There's no any bonus / exclusive track here like Auto-Tune Baby. However, customer will receive a poster when they purchased any versions of Rebel Heart. I guess the poster will be slightly different from those in other countries.Besides, I found that Rebel Heart released in Hong Kong is under the label "Boy Toy, Live Nation, Interscope". According to Wikipedia, only album released in the U.S. is under "Boy Toy, Live Nation, Interscope", the rest are all under "Universal Music" / "Polydor".

Do you have a photo of the poster? I might want to get one! All I've seen for a Hong Kong bonus is the black folder.

*sigh* I was so disappointed when I went into Best Buy and found out they don't sell CDs anymore... I guess I'll wait until I go to Toronto to see if I can find an import.

If you are going to find one it'll have to be some independent store. My suggestion is to ask HMV if they can get an import from a UK one etc. I know I was at the one in the GTA and saw they still have those 'HMV Import' stickers on some products.

No, all three versions of Hong Kong Edition are totally same as the U.S. Edition. There's no any bonus / exclusive track here like Auto-Tune Baby. However, customer will receive a poster when they purchased any versions of Rebel Heart. I guess the poster will be slightly different from those in other countries.

Besides, I found that Rebel Heart released in Hong Kong is under the label "Boy Toy, Live Nation, Interscope". According to Wikipedia, only album released in the U.S. is under "Boy Toy, Live Nation, Interscope", the rest are all under "Universal Music" / "Polydor".

Does it say "Made in Hong Kong" and which stores sell them?  Thank you!