The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

This is what I get when I put in my code:

You've unlocked Madonna - VIP Party Package, Madonna – Runway VIP Party Package, Madonna - Ultimate VIP Experience Package, Madonna - VIP Tour Package, Madonna - VIP Fan Package!

All VIP stuff, no mention of Live Pass or Icon... :angry:

This is what I get when I put in my code:

You've unlocked Madonna - VIP Party Package, Madonna – Runway VIP Party Package, Madonna - Ultimate VIP Experience Package, Madonna - VIP Tour Package, Madonna - VIP Fan Package!

All VIP stuff, no mention of Live Pass or Icon... :angry:

Same.  Live Pass for non-package ticket purchases goes live at 11am.  But VIP is sold out.

MADONNA REBEL HEART TOUR UK PACKAGES:
ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE £540
REBEL HEART PACKAGE £415
HEART STAGE PACKAGE £375
HOT TICKETS £282

PREMIUM VIP PARTY PACKAGES £450 (all UK dates, please see individual package details)

VIP PARTY PACKAGE £400 (LONDON ONLY)

trying to get msg tickets with the 'live pass presale'...."

Sorry, no matches currently...

Tons of fans are shopping and some may have let their tickets go. You can try again, or you can explore one of the options below."

ARGGGGGGGGG

That sucks 2 buy the Live Pass for $20 and not able to get tickets! :(

I had that earlier this morning when all the early entry tickets were "sold out"; but I casually tried again a few hours later and now they seem to be available again. I think the initial rush reserves tickets because people put them in their cart but then don't check them out or keep looking for better seats...so keep refreshing over and over again, or just wait a little bit.

Got my tickets, facing the stage (though at the 300 level LOL)! At least I won't be on the side and in the 400s like the in MDNA Tour. One step at a time, I guess.

The Live Pass worked, it's just that there are so many people there at the same time that it seems to be sold out.