Madonna moves to Libson

rebelheart29

Apparently, it's permanent.

Here in Portugal, the press reports that Madonna is living in a luxury hotel for 6 months, until the renovations of her new and huge residence are over.

I knew she was living in the hotel for 6 months, while the house was getting fixed up. So she will never come back to the US ever? I think it's amazing what she's doing for David so he can pursue his dreams.

I can't believe she's moving. Its not like i'll ever get to meet her. But it would be a dream of mine to meet her. I really don't blame her for moving due to trump. I feel like i'm close to her as long as she's in U.S

She's moving so that her son can pursue his soccer dreams. But I think she will live in NYC too Lola is there and she will want to see her too.

I knew she was living in the hotel for 6 months, while the house was getting fixed up. So she will never come back to the US ever? I think it's amazing what she's doing for David so he can pursue his dreams.

OMG will she come back to ze YOUESSAY what in the world she can't breathe outside of her mother land ?

She lived in London for years and she came back, she has houses and flats all over the world, she's more a citizen of the world. Borders are a non issue.

If I was American and half as rich as her, I'd have fled Trump's country from day one, I'm quite stunned that she stayed so long since he took office and never said anything.