What is Candy Perfume Girl about?

A.R.T.

i donut think that even madonna has an answer to that one. it is haiku kinda poetry, luv the DWT version and album version is ok too. nice little weird song about scissoring one might assume.

what do you think is about?

i thought it was about a guy thinking she is all nice and a stereotypical innocent woman, he thinks she is 'weak' if you will... as time progresses she shows her true colors and takes control, making him, in fact, the 'candy perfume boy'- 'did i lie to you?'   :Madonna019:

she wrote it using those refrigerator magnet poetry kits that were popular in the late 90's i believe.

yes, i knew that! i was just wondering what the significance of the ones she chose was! the song is very abstract at times :)

I don't get its message at all but I've always wondered why it made it on the album instead of that gorgeous hopeful yoga song called Has to Be. In my opinion, CPG should have been included in the Music album only because of its dirty innuendos.

No doub the rock version of the DWT is the best one she's ever done on tour.