M on Ellen DeGeneres for a whole week !

Redha DBL

please sing la isla bonita and like a virgin and few more songs you sang on each tour,for last 30 years, we can not get enough of them. please madonna. and please sing living for love each day , there is more than few remixes that you can add to make it fresh, and those you sang so far again please, and PLEASE do not even go further from tack 4 or so, just do not even dare to do any other song from deluxe or super deluxe. please madonna. and do not even try to sing Addicted it is terrible song.

purr.

The tour is actually the only thing I love from that era.

I think it's so messy :lol: Everything, from the clothing for example what the hell is she wearing that ABBA bodysuit, with no ass to "shake it off" in La Isla Bonita :lol:. And that pussy key she does on Sorry, that wave hand dancing on Isaac, Yitzhak Sinwan fucking up "Paradise", "Erotica" looking like the dance routine came from Dancing With The Stars.I think she got the most poor reference from the disco too like Jesus Christ Superstar and Xanadu

But I love like 5 performances from this tour (Future Lovers, Live To Tell, Forbidden Love, Let It Will Be e Drowned World)

Oh I forgot the Sorry interlude can we talk about she is wearing a sexy leotard and dancing sensually while chaos and illness are showing on the backdrop. :cryin: