Performances this Era

A.R.T.

So I've been watching all performances from the Rebel Heart era, and my opinion has remained constant.

They're pretty bad.

Idk, she just seems really tired, and down and like she doesn't even want to be doing it anymore. Her dancing hasn't been very good and the performances just seem to be lacking quite a lot.

It's a shame because Rebel Heart is a fantastic album, but everything seems to be going wrong.... Has anyone else noticed this?

So I've been watching all performances from the Rebel Heart era, and my opinion has remained constant.

They're pretty bad.

Idk, she just seems really tired, and down and like she doesn't even want to be doing it anymore. Her dancing hasn't been very good and the performances just seem to be lacking quite a lot.

It's a shame because Rebel Heart is a fantastic album, but everything seems to be going wrong.... Has anyone else noticed this?

Nonsense.

Behave kids :)

The performances haven't been incredibly inspired but they've been good. I think Grammys was not bad at all, and Brits was great despite the accident. Ghosttown was very nice on both performances we've seen. Devil Pray wasn't bad. 

She seems very self conscious and insecure sometimes, it's also very evident on interviews. I wish she would relax a bit.

Worst so far has been LFL at LGJ but even that was decent.

It may look strange actually; because she hasn't done promo like since TEN years :laughing:

And she's always nervous when she performs live, I think it's no secret.

when its not her audience she gets much more nervous. its always been that way and she even spoke about it on an interview recently...

i mean she wasnt as mind blowing at the superbowl as she was on the actual tour, so this is nothing new.

well, this album has had the chance to be a new COADF but due to the leaks many songs were changed and some others never included, I realised that her team is completely unprofessional and the worst part was the manager asking from the fans around the social media to help and the question would be how ? I found it completely embarrasing. Some performances were good but some others were not, she seemed to be nervous but I don't blame her for that. Concerning the angles of some performances and the sound were amateur but the edit of the official video of LFL, with Madonna's face and arms on a bright light to a different colour than her legs reminds me of NK MDNA Tour Backdrop, that digital fake face finding difficult to make it out.

I've had the oppositie impression. She seems focused, beautiful and in excellent voice for all of her recent performances.

I've been a fan for so long and the Rebel Heart era has been one of her best in a very long time. I feel fortunate to experience it all of these years later!

I think that for her age, she's doing more than good. Let's face it, she was never Whitney Houston in terms of voice or Michael Jackson in terms of dancing so I find it silly to expect her to be perfect at what 'she's supposed to do'. You can never have everything, other younger people try so hard to combine acting, dancing and singing and fail miserably. Madonna doesn't have to prove anything to be honest, it's all said and done. I think we're just glad she's finally doing so much promo after all these years :heart: