NowRadiate

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

groovyguy

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7415477/sky-ferreira-response-la-weekly-sexist-article-madonna   Sky Ferreira Responds to Sexist 'L.A. Weekly' Column, Shares Photo With Madonna   Last Friday (June 17), L.A. Weekly ran an online column about critically acclaimed alt-pop artist Sky Ferreira, which was roundly criticized throughout the media world for being sexist. The piece -- which spent an unnerving amount of words describing her breasts and comparing them to Madonna’s -- garner

groovyguy

Flashback:  Here’s what five producers have to say about the overlooked musician Madonna Ciccone:   NILE RODGERS “People don’t give Madonna the real respect and credit that she’s due. She is the single hardest working person I’ve ever worked with, and I’ve worked with literally hundreds of stars. Madonna shows up early, stays late, she’ll do every single task you want her to do and more. She’s the kind of person that you dream about.†(source MTV UK)   STUART PRICE “Sheâ

groovyguy

Madonna and Kevin Costner Make Up https://www.entertainmentwise.com/madonna-and-kevin-costner-make-up/   Kevin Costner has revealed how Madonna apologized for mocking him on film in her 1991 documentary, ?Truth Or Dare?.   The actor admits he was ?embarrassed? and ?hurt? by the scene showing him telling Madge backstage during the Blond Ambition tour that her show was ?neat? only for the singer to shove her finger down her throat and say, “Anybody who says my show is ‘neat’ has to goâ€

The famous tenor Jonas Kaufmann, interviewed by the Italian weekly Grazia talked about his admiration for Madonna and how he would be honoured to work with her.

Tenor Jonas Kaufmann: “I would like to sing with Madonna. I love her!â€
I love Madonna! It’s impressive her ability to reinvent herself, I admire her very much.
I would like to sing with her but there have been no contacts so far
answers Kaufmann on rumours that there would have been contacts between him and Madonna to work together.

Few weeks ago, an other Italian site, Dagospia.com, reported also a rumour about a flirt between the two.

Madonna's pointy-bra phase is one of Jacqueline Wilson's cultural highlights 
"Concert-wise, it would have to be Madonna in her pointy-bra phase at Wembley – definitely not a Christmas choice. I went along for the experience and thoroughly enjoyed it "
Posted Image
Posted Image

"Bollywood actress @thesushmitasen calls pop diva Madonna her style icon"
Madonna my style icon: Sushmita Sen
Posted Image
Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen calls pop diva Madonna her style icon.
The 39-year-old former Miss Universe was the showstopper for designer Namrata Joshipura at the Blender’s Pride fashion tour here.
“I love Madonna. She is my icon as I feel her music is her style quotient,†said Sushmita.

One Direction wants to work with Madonna
Swedish Fantastiska Farao interviewed One Direction for NRJ Sweden and asked them who they wanted to duet with…

Fantastiska Farao: If you can choose any super famous female artist to do a duet with, who would you choose?
Harry Styles: Madonna

He then went on telling them they should stay away from Madonna at all cost because she’s crazy about young boys.

The Madonna question starts around the 3min20 mark…

Giorgio Moroder: “Madonna is still relevantâ€
“Madonna is still relevant, people still love her and she’s still good. She’s getting older of course but she still has a great voice. I think if she makes the right dance album I think she could become quite big again. I know she’s working with very young people and I think she could do well with the right record.â€

https://twitter.com/cher/status/550128182826106880

@AbelCastro1986 “WHAT THE FUCK“ “IS†REBEL HEART !! I KNOW…. IVE GOT ONE ! GOD BLESS MY MOM!

Cher and her twitter mess again :lol:

I don't know the real intention behind that, but she's just joking about the "wtf is mdna" thing I think.

• 2 weeks later...
Dolce & Gabbana: “When we saw Madonna wearing our clothes we touched the sky with our finger!â€

As their brand turns 30, the design duo Dolce & Gabbana, have something to say. And interviewed by Harper’s Bazaar, they also talked the first time they met Madonna.

Christine Whitney: What stars do you most admire?

Domenico Dolce: I love Italian actresses—women with strong personalities like Anna Magnani and Sophia Loren.

Stefano Gabbana:  We’ve worked with Isabella Rossellini, Monica Bellucci, and Madonna. In the beginning, we were in Torino to watch Madonna’s concert, and we dreamed that one day she would wear our clothes. Later I found a picture of her in Dolce & Gabbana—I touched the sky with my finger. Our first meeting was in New York in an Italian restaurant on 17th Street. I was very nervous—we were waiting to meet our icon! At the time you could still smoke in restaurants, and I was sweating and took out one cigarette after another. She was filming Dick Tracy, and arrived in a man’s suit with a little hat. I fell in love.

Mario Testino: My life changed because of Madonna
Mario Testino confesses that his turning point as a professional photographer was Madonna.
Talking to Perivian magazine COSAS, Testino said that, when he decided to become a photographer, he had to borrow money from the bank to buy the equipment. And “it took ten years to get out of debt.â€

Testino’s turning was when “Madonna requested me for a Versace campaign.â€

"Madonna saw my work in a magazine and called me directy." ~ Mario Testino

It was very important for him that Vanity Fair published a full page with “Versace presente Madonna photographed by Testino.â€

After Madonna, Lady Diana wanted Mario Testino “to promote the sale of her dresses at Christie’s.â€

• 2 weeks later...
Iggy Azalea Talks About Madonna
What shows have you been to in your life that you're like, "I want my first arena tour to be like this"?

One tour I really love that I didn't go to, unfortunately, was the Madonna "Confessions" tour. I love that tour so much. It was actually why I called up Jamie King, who's working on the tour with me—because he left Madonna's tour. I was like, I've gotta have the people that were involved in creating this. I love when the stage changes and transforms.
Source: GQMagazine

Iggy Azalea Talks About Madonna
What shows have you been to in your life that you're like, "I want my first arena tour to be like this"?

One tour I really love that I didn't go to, unfortunately, was the Madonna "Confessions" tour. I love that tour so much. It was actually why I called up Jamie King, who's working on the tour with me—because he left Madonna's tour. I was like, I've gotta have the people that were involved in creating this. I love when the stage changes and transforms.
Source: GQMagazine

sweet. she also liked the S&S Tour.. :)

Julianne Moore talks slapping Madonna in ‘Body Of Evidence’
While appearing on the late-night boozy programme, the 54-year-old actress recalled how nervous she was slapping Madonna in the 1993 flop Body of Evidence.
“I was super nervous. I was so, so nervous,†The Hunger Games star said, sipping her white wine.
“I didn’t actually make contact. It was a fake slap, but she wasn’t talking to me because she was being kind of method-y doing her thing so I felt nervous and scared. I didn’t want to hurt her at all.â€
Host Andy Cohen then asked Julianne – born Julie Anne Smith – if the 56-year-old pop diva was still a method actor.
Moore said: “She was at that time, because she was playing the girlfriend and I was playing the wife. We were supposed to be enemies. She’s always been very nice to me other times. This was just on this movie, so I was very scared of her.â€
Posted Image