Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I don't wanna judge but I find it very strange she's making this public on instagram, as well as responding to comments under her posts...

While I also find it strange that she actually responded to some comments, I can understand that it's her Instagram and when some leave nasty comments, it irks her and she tells them off. I mean she only instagrammed about missing her son and some started throwing in nasty comments like it's all her fault.

And I love her response to this comment! That's so classic Madonna! 

Posted Image

Btw that Coletteklein has since apologized

Posted Image

^ it goes to show. Don't say anything online that you wouldn't say in real life. That woman looks kinda dumb to me. If only she'd never said anything dumb in the first place.....I like the fact that M responds to negative coments. Why shouldn't she? People think she's strong, has more armour than a tank and is immune to anything negative, so feel they can say what they want. She's only human, not a robot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC78hZXyxqw/

super_hero_tonyâœMy first Vision of the Madonna -Part 1 We are so close to the end of the tour now. Everyone has a 1 st Madonna experience. This is mine. In 1983 I was working at 8730 Sunset Blvd for the Playboy Cable Channel. Across the street was Tower Records. Unless you were lucky enough to visit Tower Records it is hard to describe. It was a Playland for adults. Bins and stacks of vinyl. You could spend hours in there. They were famous for their album art work that hung outside. I used to have to go to Tower to search for music to include in the Centerfold pieces. In those days they stacked the New music on a platform in the center just inside the door. As I walked up I could see a B/W portrait shot of a women on the cover of an album. As I looked closer I was shocked "MADONNA"- MADONNA??? Really?? Wow! Someone thought a whole lot of them-self to take a stage name that was Jesus's Mother! I couldn't believe it. ( you should know I grew up in Stockton - the only Madonna I knew was a statute in church - I had no idea it was also a name ) I don't remember even turning the album over to see what was on it. I put it back on the stack and lined it up neatly with the other albums below it. I was not about to contribute to the decay of family values by supporting this with my $8.99 of hard earned money! Well good luck to her this "MADONNA". Anyway, she would surely never be on the level of the Laura Branigans or Sheena Eastons.......

Posted Image

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic