deleted

36 minutes ago, Prayer said:

She's very hit or miss in Spanish, but she's always made the effort. Many other international artists have tried along the years, some of them with TRAGIG results (Robbie Williams in Spanish comes to mind).

She was very good in "Verás" ("You'll See" Spanish), she had Carlos' or someone's help with that definitely. "Lo Que Siente La Mujer", apart from a couple of words, was quite decent.

"Spanish Lesson", ironically, was not her best honestly.

'Verás' was translated by the Argentinian singer-songwriter Paz Martinez, it has a  more sense  itself than a straight translation. 'Lo que siente la mujer' was translated by Alberto Ferreras, a writer not a singer. I personally think it sounds more like a google translation song with less melody.

Spanish Lesson was written by Pharrell...that's it.

@RUADJAI you would give me again some piece of bitchiness from you to what I am gonna say now, but this thread (and the stupid OP as a whole) is exactly an example to what I talked to you thru DM.

And to be OP: sorry mshugga @drownedworld, but "mshugga" is not only Hebrew but also Yiddish and a fundamental slang to both the Ashkenazi Jewish communities who founded New York and Hollywood, LA. Sorry for calling you to reason like others in this thread are doing to you. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

EDIT: before someone comes with "but Sefardite Jews founded New York!!!", two things to say:

1) I'm very aware of Isaac Aboab da Fonseca.

2) New York historically has not got just Sefardite Jews as habitants, it'd be widely stupid to use it as an argument.

Back to drama surrounding poor song.

13 hours ago, Rebel Hugo said:

this song is fun, yes, but it's so cringe AF :Madonna034:

The same case with its sister song "Spanish Lesson"

Yes, these songs are annoying as hell and beyond ridiculous, this disappoints me cause she's done other nice songs in Spanish which sound great, in lyric and pronunciation (Verás & Lo que siente la mujer, even BITCH I'M LOCA)

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

@RUADJAI you would give me again some piece of bitchiness from you to what I am gonna say now, but this thread (and the stupid OP as a whole) is exactly an example to what I talked to you thru DM.

And to be OP: sorry mshugga @drownedworld, but "mshugga" is not only Hebrew but also Yiddish and a funuld damental slang to both the Ashkenazi Jewish communities who founded New York and Hollywood, LA. Sorry for calling you to reason like others in this thread are doing to you. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

EDIT: before someone comes with "but Sefardite Jews founded New York!!!", two things to say:

1) I'm very aware of Isaac Aboab da Fonseca.

2) New York historically has not got just Sefardite Jews as habitants, it'd be widely stupid to use it as an argument.

Back to dra surrounding poor song.

I would break your fucking nose if you'd speak to me like that in person, keep acting so brave on your phone honey, I bet you never go outside since you are so used to talk shit like that with no one putting a stop to you

I never said I have the reason, I just shared my own opinion, it's not the first nor the second time I've seen you acting mean towards the community of this forum. Who knows, maybe the admins are your close friends, I'll just leave this forum cause the amount of hate that some users share to others opinions is so disgusting, even if I weren't right (which is ok since no one's perfect and the world doesn't end if my I'm Going Bananas lyrics are wrong) that doesn't mean that I'm your bitch, so don't hang your shit on me okay Miss Israel?

keep the forum for yourself, miss perfection :Madonna042:  the girl who wrote wrong lyrics is leaving so you can keep calling me stupid, bye

1 hour ago, drownedworld said:

I would break your fucking nose if you'd speak to me like that in person, keep acting so brave on your phone honey, I bet you never go outside since you are so used to talk shit like that with no one putting a stop to you

I never said I have the reason, I just shared my own opinion, it's not the first nor the second time I've seen you acting mean towards the community of this forum. Who knows, maybe the admins are your close friends, I'll just leave this forum cause the amount of hate that some users share to others opinions is so disgusting, even if I weren't right (which is ok since no one's perfect and the world doesn't end if my I'm Going Bananas lyrics are wrong) that doesn't mean that I'm your bitch, so don't hang your shit on me okay Miss Israel?

keep the forum for yourself, miss perfection :Madonna042:  the girl who wrote wrong lyrics is leaving so you can keep calling me stupid, bye

You don't need to leave the forum. This is a "I'm going Bananas" thread. It can't be that serious. 

13 hours ago, drownedworld said:

e amount of hate that some users share to others opinions is so disgusting, even if I weren't right (which is ok since no one's perfect and the world doesn't end if my I'm Going Bananas lyrics are wrong)

I don't think there's hate aim towards you.

You open a thread stating that you are gonna  prove factually how this song and its meaning it's been shared wrongly.  And you bring a personal opinion instead of facts.

That's when you are exposing yourself to people discuss your hot take. Not as a personal attack towards you.

If you were to say: ' I believe  the meaning of this song is  whatever ,based on my personal thoughts'..probably the general response would have been less critical.

When you walk in and say : 'ALL of this is wrong and ridiculous' , people  (like me) questioned it and you got a bit butt hurt. But it's okay. It's not you. Like Madonna said:

"My guy is sentimental, he's always feeling blue
He can be so temperamental and I don't know what I should do.

I don't want to hurt his feelings,
But his outbursts have me really
Boo-hoo-hoo-ing all the time,"

10 hours ago, drownedworld said:

I don't think you are stupid at all. You have every right to your opinion as anyone else here does, and I hope you won't let anyone push you into leaving as not everyone here is hateful, etc. Just stand your ground as Madonna does. You have every right to be here! Hang in there!