What RH Songs Should Be Singles?

luckystar

it's not that teenagers don't care about her. Some do, some even thought she was amazing for the Brits and Grammys. The problem is that 40 year old radio DJs think she's too old for the younger demographic so they won't play her. That's the problem.

Saying BIM is the worst song ever, sis, that was Girl Gone Wild. I hope you didn't like that.  :cryin:

And ironically, I read that it's actually people in their 30-40s who still listen to radio  :laughing:

I honestly don't see Madonna releasing more than 3 singles anymore. If we're lucky and Madonna's words on Bitch... are true then I'm afraid it will be the last single. I hope I am wrong though. I really wish Avicii mix of Rebel Heart to be a single, still don't understand why Madonna did such thing as omitting it in the final project... She can release it like it happened with Celebration!!

I really wish Avicii mix of Rebel Heart to be a single, still don't understand why Madonna did such thing as omitting it in the final project... She can release it like it happened with Celebration!!

A very proper thing to do!! Avici's Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me would have been extraordinary singles and videos... and yes, MAYBE, would also have had more chances to do well on charts. This was a huge waste for me... especially if I think that she keeps on saying how she changed some songs SHE LIKED ALSO AT THE DEMO STAGE because of the massive leakage in the last months!! :1f614:

i find it hard for a singels to choice

i do hope she makes a video for inside out even if its just for the tour .

she has time now to make a few video's before the tour .

would be cool if she makes a video ep of rebel heart :heart:  :hearteyes:  :tongue:

oooh i'm staring to dream these would be so cool

1) living for love

2) ghoasttown

3) devil pray

4) hold tight

5) inside out

6) iconic

7) veni vici vici

8) messiah

9) heartbreak city

10) addicted

let's remember that usually singles are released from the standard version. that would leave "Rebel Heart" and "Addicted" out of this choice.

There are so many things unusual this time... normally production credits would be available, normally the song "Rebel Heart" would be on the standard edition...

So a single release taken from the 2nd CD COULD BE POSSIBLE! :cute: