Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

You Must Love Me+ FiNALLY a single for Evita, a new ballad on the heels of Something To Remember. It felt like forever back in the day. I didnt know anything about Evita, the single with Rainbow High was a great introduction.- The weird box the single came in and how the radio edit was not on the album, I get it but still it should be there.Next: Inside Out

This Used To Be My Playground

Positives: Beautiful melody and lyrics, music video, strings arrangement, one of my mom's favourite (even though she's "not as big" fan of Madonna ;D)

Negatives: This song is a true perfection (for me, anyway) so there's nothing wrong with this song, but... it has never been performed live ;(

Next: Best Friend

Santa Baby

Positive: I like the classic feeling it has (?)

Negative: Even if I like the song, it creeps me out big time. Whenever I hear it I just imagine the intro for an 80's horror christmas movie, showing the bodies of the first massacre LOL

Next is Nobody Knows Me (Peter Rauhofer's Private Life Part 1) *I really want to know how you feel about this mix*

Nobody Knows Me (Peter Rauhofer's Private Life Part 1)

Positive: It isn't that much longer than the original (I'm not a fan of really long remixes). It also didn't really mess with her vocals which I really appreciate. 

Negative: There wasn't anything really negative about it, I just like the original so much that to me any change is bad change (with the exception of the MDNA tour version)

Next: X-Static Process

X-Static Process

Positive: I couldn't have asked for anything better for the ballad of American Life. This is the best of the 'love trilogy' on this album

Negative: This might just be my version of of the album, but the very beginning is mixed in with the end of Intervention and it bothers me. Mixing stays on COADF, thanks

Next: Jimmy Jimmy (i'm so sorry)

Holiday 2009

Positive: I love the mashup with Celebration. When she performed it for the first time I remember that noone realised that the instrumental was from Celebration (Or Celebrate according to rumours back then lol)

Negative: The performance should've been an bonus on the S&S Tour dvd.

Next: Inside of Me