Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Next: The Gipsy Medley from Rebel Heart Tour :D

+ I like the Latin/salsa versions of Dress You Up and Lucky Star. The music sounds great.- I didn't like Into The Groove. It didn't work for me in the flamenco style at all.Also a negative is that Dress You up was part of a medley instead of a full performance (I think La Isla Bonita should have been in the medley instead as it's had lots if full performances over the years).Next song is: X-static Process

holy fuck what kind of revival? Posted Image

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Pros: Nowhere NEAR as bad as given credit for. An excellent fun track that served as an excellent number for performance.

Cons: Um... as much as I love her, M.I.A.s place on the song feels weird. And a really predictable and basic beat pattern.

Next: Causing a Commotion

Next: Beat Goes On

➕ The overall sound, music, her singing and the funky feel of the song all works great for me (it really should have been a single! 😯)➖ It features Kanye West who i severely dislike on a personal level, but I admit his rap does sound ok here TBF (but i still dislike him).Next song: Gone