sandra bernhard about M on wendy williams show

vanjaborrderline

I don't what she said is really that bad, but she could've said something nice at least...but I hate that ugly bitch wendy, especially after the coachella video. Bitch doesn't even look in the mirror probably, and she dares call Madonna an old lady.

Here is a pleasure for your eyes :lol:

Posted Image

To me, Sandra sounds bitter. And she's still milking her Madonna association for relevance! It must still hurt to know that Madonna doesn't give any thought to her.

Not just you.

She sound very bitter.

LOL that poor thing has nothing left except selling The one and only Queen of Pop's Name.

Funny thing is they even not a friends anymore but she still try to sell Madonna's name for money.

very sad to watch.  But understandable. somehow people have to earn money to eat. LOL

you fags are so evil.. SB is a very talented lady, and she looks really good. also she was not mean to M she just told her opinion. the two of them were very close, and M stole her girlfriend ingrid at the time and backstabed her.. still sabdra said 2 weeks ago ond WWHL that she miss madonna and also she said lots od nice things about M

While I think she's bitter about Madonna, and it was visible when she reviewed the Ghosttown video, I don't think what she said here is that bad. These 2 women are not the first nor the last people who won't understand artists and their motivations. For them it's about the money. You can't really convince them otherwise, so ovbiously they don't understand why she keeps going or why she does what she does.

HOWEVER, I do think the Coachella appearance as a whole was beneath Madonna's level.

I don't what she said is really that bad, but she could've said something nice at least...but I hate that ugly bitch wendy, especially after the coachella video. Bitch doesn't even look in the mirror probably, and she dares call Madonna an old lady.

Here is a pleasure for your eyes :lol:

And she is not that much younger than Madonna. She's 50 years old. Madonna is only 6 years older than she is. If Madonna is an old lady, what is she?

it's obvious that none of them are really artists, if art is what you love you will do that for the rest of your life, no matter how rich you are

true.

but they were mixing up two very separate things anyway:

a. to be an artist/keep doing what an artist does  and b. creating controversy.

kissing drake is not an art.