Madonna's mother

Holy Water 94

11 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Damn i had a look and her mother death date is December 1, 1963 so M was indeed 5yo. It's strabge that she answers directly 6 and a half. I mean how can she mistake that ? Especially saying "6 and a half", it's precise. 

Wow Decembsr 1? I never knew exactly the date her mom passed away. I really don't know why she said and A HALF like how is that so important it isn't true?

Guest DeeperDeeper
On 10/11/2020 at 9:50 AM, Holy Water 94 said:

Wow Decembsr 1? I never knew exactly the date her mom passed away. I really don't know why she said and A HALF like how is that so important it isn't true?

That probably explains the reason for the snow in the Oh Father video clip. 

7 hours ago, ITG said:

I can't remember exactly how long ago my dad died. I'd have to look it up.

You mourn the loss of your Parent, not the day they died if that makes sense.

I have never ever mistaken the age i was when my father died. This is not something you can mistake because it never changes, all along your life you answer the same. If you are 5 yo wheb your mother die, all along your life you answer "5 yo". It is really strange that she would say "6 and a half".

9 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

What if she wasn’t actually born in 1963 but earlier?

:silly:

You mean 1958 i guess. Well she lied several times about her age in her early days, in the letter she wrote to get the role in "A certain sacrifice" she wrote that her birthday is 8/16/59 (instead of 58) 03.png.b39b7c0b41fec0073c851b1d73b01c24.png

And for her "Fame" audition which is in 1982, she says she is 21yo while she is supposed to be 24, have a look it's right in the beginning :

i know it's really common to lie about the age to get a role, but the age she was when her mother dies, it's really strange.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

She has said multiple times that her mother’s death was always a big mystery to her and it was never explained, so it’s likely that she just got her dates mixed up.