Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

10 minutes ago, steady75 said:

A pre Madonna rock style album is probably what I want from her more than anything else. Some of those tracks are incredible 

Oh for sure, that would be pretty awesome to see what she could come up with. I think that Madonna fans are left with two choices. Do we want her to make incredible music for the people that support her or do we want her to pursue trying to achieve chart success by lowering herself to Elton Johns pathetic level of collaborations. Even if she did have another big hit through collaboration, it would ultimately feel like a hollow triumph because it was just achieved by leeching onto some relevant artist. Madonna really has nothing to prove at this point and she should embrace her incredible legacy.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

A pre Madonna rock style album is probably what I want from her more than anything else. Some of those tracks are incredible 

Oh for sure, that would be pretty awesome to see what she could come up with. I think that Madonna fans are left with two choices. Do we want her to make incredible music for the people that support her or do we want her to pursue trying to achieve chart success by lowering herself to Elton Johns pathetic level of collaborations. Even if she did have another big hit through collaboration, it would ultimately feel like a hollow triumph because it was just achieved by leaching onto some relevant artist.

Important Information

Terms of Use