Blond Ambition Tour Dallas Professional Footage- My Theory

MattyMads

Anybody who attended Blond Ambition Tour back in the day here? Does the actual scream of those people between the end of Like A Virgin and start of Like A Prayer totally so loud that the audio cassette recordings could never??

Whenever I listen to some audience recorded audios, people were screaming a lot like it's a total ultimate mindfuck.:Madonna017:

17 minutes ago, Robertson II said:

Anybody who attended Blond Ambition Tour back in the day here? Does the actual scream of those people between the end of Like A Virgin and start of Like A Prayer totally so loud that the audio cassette recordings could never??

Whenever I listen to some audience recorded audios, people were screaming a lot like it's a total ultimate mindfuck.:Madonna017:

The Dallas radio broadcast has been tampered with fake ass crowd noises.

She is the mother of the MDNA Tour Live Audio, sister of the Girlie Show Tour DVD audio.

1 minute ago, Roy said:

The Dallas radio broadcast has been tampered with fake ass crowd noises.

She is the mother of the MDNA Tour Live Audio, sister of the Girlie Show Tour DVD audio.

Yeah, on Dallas Soundboard, they included a fake crowd noise, but on the amateur recordings of this tour, the screams are so crazy especially when M is doing her Mastubation scene. Everybody's gone crazy.

If there's only a time machine, I would probably attend any tourdates of this concert, and see how people are gone uncontrollably crazy.

1 minute ago, Robertson II said:

Yeah, on Dallas Soundboard, they included a fake crowd noise, but on the amateur recordings of this tour, the screams are so crazy especially when M is doing her Mastubation scene. Everybody's gone crazy.

If there's only a time machine, I would probably attend any tourdates of this concert, and see how people are gone uncontrollably crazy.

I would love to be in the Toronto dates because I know and we know she was unfazed and unbothered by the police threats so I wanna see in person the whole moment unfolding.