Madonna announcing tour rumors?

madonnaultimate

Well this thread was a roller-coaster...i can't help but to laugh...the woman who humped a stage in a wedding dress, sang about abortion, played a stripper in a music video where a kid is trying to get in, danced in front of burning crosses, kissed a black saint in a church, simulated masturbation in concert almost got arrested for it, made a naked photo book where she straddled a dog and also with a bed pan, crucified herself on stage, and uh...alot more yet now she's gone too far with social media? Man ya'll major weak sauce if her fried fish video "concerned" you or if braids and a few missed cues made you think her best days are behind her. I would LOVE to see everyone's social media page with every single post and see if anyone of you post stupid shit too.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Well this thread was a roller-coaster...i can't help but to laugh...the woman who humped a stage in a wedding dress, sang about abortion, played a stripper in a music video where a kid is trying to get in, danced in front of burning crosses, kissed a black saint in a church, simulated masturbation in concert almost got arrested for it, made a naked photo book where she straddled a dog and also with a bed pan, crucified herself on stage, and uh...alot more yet now she's gone too far with social media?

yeah, but everything you mentioned was an artistic representation of her ideas and backed by fantastic music and performances... whereas M's social media posts are often just mess and nonsense, and yet she's treating it as some artistic statement... and there is nothing creative backing up the message.

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

yeah, but everything you mentioned was an artistic representation of her ideas and backed by fantastic music and performances... whereas M's social media posts are often just mess and nonsense, and yet she's treating it as some artistic statement... and there is nothing creative backing up the message.

But the critique of her back then was that that WASN'T art so that cancels out thar argument. Remember, she was always seen as a bimbo then as a shrewd business woman with art hardly mentioned.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

But the critique of her back then was that that WASN'T art so that cancels out thar argument. Remember, she was always seen as a bimbo then as a shrewd business woman with art hardly mentioned.

it doesn't cancel it, because you can't say that critics were wrong back then so it means they are wrong every time... it's just that in the past criticism was more often unfounded than justified, and some fans think that it means Madonna is still making a genius move every time she is criticized.

3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

it doesn't cancel it, because you can't say that critics were wrong back then so it means they are wrong every time... it's just that in the past criticism was more often unfounded than justified, and some fans think that it means Madonna is still making a genius move every time she is criticized.

Actually it does cancel it because art is irrelevant to the entire argument. You're saying that those things had artistic merit but the people who critcized didnt see it as art the same way you're criticizing her social media because you're saying there is no artistic merit to her posts. I still would love to see everyone's social media here. I doubt that anyone here is above asinine posts. People just love to grasp at straws when it comes to Madonna. 

In a recent Madonna interview, I got this impression that if Madonna were to tour soon, she would quit her directing job in a her biopic film and step down as a producer(and writer). She keeps saying, "Who else can make my story better than me?" and I got the impression she keep saying that because Universal Pictures pressured her to hand over the director position to someone else. If she goes on tour soon (honestly I doubt she will, but if she does) I'm sure the reason is probably because she had to handed over her director job to someone else. Then She'll use it as the excuse, she had to quit her director job just because too busy with the tour.