Latin America Dates

Dj Garrido

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, lennyleonard said:

(if case the tour actually makes it to Brazil) I just hope it takes a long time for sales to start...

I'm not ready yet, Mother!

To see how broken I am I ain't given myself the luxury of affording Finally Enough Love yet, not even the 1-CD version (which I'd never buy anyway because why just having one third of remixes when you can gave the whole thing for some more bucks?), not even through the Shopee's Chinese retailers who are still offering them with a nearly 40% discount compared to Kanto do Artista and other Brazilian remaining music stores who sell our local printings! But when I do find a job with capital J I'll buy it, I promise!

There is a lot of talk about Madonna coming to South America (misnamed Latin America) but only two countries are mentioned all the time: Brazil and Argentina, when practically all the countries in this region would be proud to welcome Madonna to their lands.

I just want my country to be confirmed as one of the lucky ones to receive Madonna because I wouldn't want to have to travel to other countries in the region to see her. Currently this part of the world is quite turbulent and dangerous (including my country) so leaving my country to see Madonna would be quite a risky adventure. If they at least confirmed Uruguay or Paraguay, the safest countries in the region, I would be calmer and more willing to travel, but if not, I will have to think about it carefully because currently the title of the most dangerous country is no longer held by the same country as always but is now shared with several other nations at the same time.

10 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

There is a lot of talk about Madonna coming to South America (misnamed Latin America) but only two countries are mentioned all the time: Brazil and Argentina, when practically all the countries in this region would be proud to welcome Madonna to their lands.

I just want my country to be confirmed as one of the lucky ones to receive Madonna because I wouldn't want to have to travel to other countries in the region to see her. Currently this part of the world is quite turbulent and dangerous (including my country) so leaving my country to see Madonna would be quite a risky adventure. If they at least confirmed Uruguay or Paraguay, the safest countries in the region, I would be calmer and more willing to travel, but if not, I will have to think about it carefully because currently the title of the most dangerous country is no longer held by the same country as always but is now shared with several other nations at the same time.

When Mexico was included we talked about Latinamerica. 

Now that Mexico is out of the equation it’s South America, nobody is miss naming you

10 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Calm down Keren everyone understood. haha I do hope she makes it to where you live too. 

Well, chico mío, is it getting harder to make it up to you, don't you think so? Why don't you think twice before posting what you post? You are just gaining bad reactions to your things! Do I have really the need to behave like your mother or father? Chico, ¡deja ya de ser latoso (stop being an ass right now), for M's sake!!!!

You have no right to claim my beloved Sweet Madonna is a troll. They are the gate to Heaven compared to you.

On 11/21/2023 at 9:52 PM, Dj Garrido said:

New rumors from Brazil: Madonna to be announced as headliner in Rock in Rio. 

The festival takes place in September 2024. 

image.png.1d82a099133b005a53bdfa8411b1b29d.png

Garrido, in the most very carioca style: TU IA ENCARAR ESSA??? (would you take this???)

EDIT: now that I know it comes from THIS insider (Leo Dias), I am already crying in despair to the possibility to her actually come to RIR next year, oh gosh, at least I hope Globoplay gets better by then!!!

8 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Is this guy reliable anyway? Must be according to your own conviction...

That's kinda passive aggressive, lol. 🤪
And it's not a guy, it's a girl. She seems to be involved in concerts, so it's interesting to at least know the potential producer who is negotiating her visit to 🇦🇷.

1 minute ago, Alm47 said:

That's kinda passive aggressive, lol. 🤪
And it's not a guy, it's a girl. She seems to be involved in concerts, so it's interesting to at least know the potential producer who is negotiating her visit to 🇦🇷.

I'll keep this way, many thanks.

Many thanks for your posterior clarification.