MDNA Tour Studio Versions/Rehearsals Question

Xander

I just wanted to know the most up-to-date list of what studio versions/rehearsals are out there for the MDNA Tour.

I have the following:Girl Gone Wild (though it may acutally be a really well made fan version)

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don't Preach

I Don't Give A

Best Friend/Heartbeat

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Turn Up the Hits (Intro)

Open Your Heart

Justify My Love (Interlude)

Candy Shop/Erotica

Human Nature

Like A Virgin

Nobody Knows Me (Interlude)

I'm Addicted

Celebration

I realllllly want one of Express Yourself and Vogue!!

Actually only 2 tracks have been leaked in their original form, I mean in high quality mp3 o other formats. Like a Virgin Waltz and Justify My Love. The other tracks you mention in that list must be backdrop audio rips or fanmade mixes. There're also some studio audios ripped from the press video filmed in Tel Aviv.

in this video you can clearly hear some 'studio stuff'... for example in Express Yourself you can identify the same 'robot' voice from other studio songs from previous tours.

But Express Yourself sounds like the official acapella vocals? :confused:

Which soundboard recording of GGW?

I made a GGW studio version that people stole and tried to pass off as real, used it for fanmade backdrops on youtube and even tried to sell it on ebay  :angry:

The one that was used here:

this audio is taken from the pro footage we got and the middle part is an edited version of my studio version, they included shitty special effects on top of it. I might vomit!

Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about, it was clear enough and audience noise was kept very low.

Open Your Heart (tour rehearsal version) leaked the other day as well as Turn Up The Radio (an early rock demo version).

Yes please! where is that? :hearteyes:

Or you mean IDGA  :drama: 

But Express Yourself sounds like the official acapella vocals? :confused:

I wouldn't be surprised if the MDNA studio version of Express Yourself contains the original acapella, that's what I meant with 'robot voice' cause it's the same robot voice used on several RIT, CT and S&S studio demos. The acapella she re-recorded for those MDNA shows she didn't sing it completely live is, of course, different.

I wouldn't be surprised if the MDNA studio version of Express Yourself contains the original acapella, that's what I meant with 'robot voice' cause it's the same robot voice used on several RIT, CT and S&S studio demos. The acapella she re-recorded for those MDNA shows she didn't sing it completely live is, of course, different.

its the original vocals but on a different key you hear, lowered to fit her current vocal register

But still, it wasn't the vocals used on her concerts. I'm pretty sure that excerpt is part of the official studio demo worked to be included on tour. Just compare it to the RIT version, same voice, same key as you say.

Yes of course it is, not sure why they used the studio demo instead of a live recording. weird.