Merch Pics

blondebenji

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I'm confused about the 'Plate Signed' Rio Litho

does this mean all the litho's will be signed using pre printed autographs and Madonna will personally hand-sign 40 of them?

Madonnaresized_590x.png?v=1713802849

I can see a signature at the bottom here, or is that just a mock up?

hey , How do you get the discount?  Im an original icon member but I messaged them and they said they didnt know anything about it or the discount?  Want to get the rosary but 10% wud help ha

8 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

hey , How do you get the discount?  Im an original icon member but I messaged them and they said they didnt know anything about it or the discount?  Want to get the rosary but 10% wud help ha

Honestyhlmjust explained it to me. I also bought the rosary with the discount 😎

And then visit your user profile page when logged in: https://www.madonna.com/profile

You should see a section that says ‘10% MEMBER ONLINE STORE DISCOUNT'

56 minutes ago, Stefan Bayens said:

Thanks for your help!

The rosary costs a hell lot of money, but I just couldn’t resist the 10% discount of €23.79 😜 and bought it. Really excited about it 🤩

I will just skip buying 40 latte machiattos as I drink too much coffee anyways and that will make up for the costs 😃

Happy to help ☺️

It’s definitely a good chunk of change, but I’m glad the discount helped soften the blow a little. Hope you enjoy displaying it (or wearing it) when you get it 📿

1 minute ago, Stefan Bayens said:

And then visit your user profile page when logged in: https://www.madonna.com/profile

Thank you so much

1 hour ago, honestlyhlf said:

Happy to help ☺️

It’s definitely a good chunk of change, but I’m glad the discount helped soften the blow a little. Hope you enjoy displaying it (or wearing it) when you get it 📿

But if you are an old member you don’t get that discount right? I paid full price 

1 hour ago, Stefan Bayens said:

Definitely worthy of a bump and quote to make sure others know!! Thank you!  I make sure I utilize that 10% because while it's a small amount, every bit helps!!!  :party:

1 hour ago, Stefan Bayens said:

I am hoping for some cheap Ali Express Amsterdam rosaries to pop up 😃

Stefan how do you think the lithograph is going to be shipped? 

im being tempted but they’ve been know for being a little careless with this kind of items I don’t want something that I can’t frame 

4 hours ago, honestlyhlf said:

Yes 🙏 I'm hoping the Who's That Girl jacket materialises at some point.

4 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

Suddenly this jacket is more appealing to me than Blond Ambition one. 

Guys have you seen it in person, it looks very shiny and wrinkly, just wanted you to know that before making and purchase 

22 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Guys have you seen it in person, it looks very shiny and wrinkly, just wanted you to know that before making and purchase 

Unfortunately not - I've only seen a few photos of it - it wasn't on sale at the London shows :sad: 

Thanks for the heads-up/warning though :heart: 

With it being white and satin/satin style, I can see how it would be shiny and crease easily. I like that it's an Alpha Industries MA-1 though (those jackets are made well), with everything embroidered rather than printed. The snap closures (rather than a zipper) are a nice touch, too.

Unlike the BAT bomber (which I wear constantly), I think I'd instinctively treat this one as a collection piece due to the colour anyway. Me and light colours typically do NOT mix well - I'd end up with some kind of stain on it the first time I put it on 🤡 

6 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Stefan how do you think the lithograph is going to be shipped? 

im being tempted but they’ve been know for being a little careless with this kind of items I don’t want something that I can’t frame 

I am sorry but I don't know 🤔 as I only ordered the Rio Rosary. I got my other merch always at the concert venues. However, they will probably use a poster tube (at least I hope so...)

6 hours ago, honestlyhlf said:

Unfortunately not - I've only seen a few photos of it - it wasn't on sale at the London shows :sad: 

Thanks for the heads-up/warning though :heart: 

With it being white and satin/satin style, I can see how it would be shiny and crease easily. I like that it's an Alpha Industries MA-1 though (those jackets are made well), with everything embroidered rather than printed. The snap closures (rather than a zipper) are a nice touch, too.

Unlike the BAT bomber (which I wear constantly), I think I'd instinctively treat this one as a collection piece due to the colour anyway. Me and light colours typically do NOT mix well - I'd end up with some kind of stain on it the first time I put it on 🤡 

Same here 🤣

47 minutes ago, Stefan Bayens said:

I am sorry but I don't know 🤔 as I only ordered the Rio Rosary. I got my other merch always at the concert venues. However, they will probably use a poster tube (at least I hope so...)

Oh I got the rosary too, but I’m afraid to order the poster 

Ok if anyone was wondering as I was 

Hello,

We appreciate that you've taken the time to contact us!

Usually, these are rolled and put into a tube for shipment. 

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Bryn

Customer Service