The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

21 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Pedro Beltran you speak about me? if you need to say something tell it now and dont hidden yourself behind meme.

Please don't take conclusions, beloved, I believe (if he can confirm) a certain passionate, zealot M fan who loves to be the Goody-goody with capital G here and currently is more inactive than the usual after being caught in their own trap by other members (naturally won't name them) has resurged as a new member who's also passionate, almost a zealot, who could be interpretated as being you, but, as someone who's been taking risperidone for almost 18 years, I do recognize who acts in a schizophrenic way and who doesn't. Ofc I know you and the member in question aren't the same guy, first because the member in question is far from being a sweet candy as you; second, because the member in question wouldn't give themself the work to hide behind a new account only to act peacefully but keeping the passion about M. Be calm, Dave, we in a forum can perfectly recognize who are fishy and who aren't.

1 minute ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis thanks for the Candy....

no you know its only few days im here.... and yes at the end he was talking about me....

no....Darling,...like you call me, in not that fishy user and i dont know whomyou talk about not whats happen and honestly i dont care....

We don't need to fight here. The only enemy here are the people who claim they're better fans than us because they wanna make everyone believe they're always right. And no one, not even Madonna, is always right. We as rational people naturally agree to all of that.

@Anapausis i like madonna and her artistic journey but im not a crazy fan or an obsessed one or things like this.... i dont remember all her songs and i dont follow her life daily....im not honestly an hardcore fan of no one.... in here because i really love art, creativity and i think she do both of them in a great way.... 

2 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis i like madonna and her artistic journey but im not a crazy fan or an obsessed one or things like this.... i dont remember all her songs and i dont follow her life daily....im not honestly an hardcore fan of no one.... in here because i really love art, creativity and i think she do both of them in a great way.... 

Dear we know. We are at same time rebel hearts and peanut butter. As much as Madonna is. Bitch we are Madonna's.

13 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Ofc cuate you are free to tell what I've been thinking is wrong or not. And, believe me, I despise the "member in question" I have described to Dave as much as you *DO* (I don't despise you, be sure of that, you are my tequila, my chipotl, ofc I adore ya; I despise the "member in question").

@Pedro Beltranif there was a misunderstood in the previous redaction to my post, here's the post edited. You are my caballo, bota y sombrero, tequila, tabaco y ron; you are my amor a la mexicana! Macho de corazón!

2 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I think that post was for yesterdays show. She probably starts todsys show in about an hour, of she does it like last night

Viele danke my dear friend! I just loved you managed to attend yesterday concert. I hope I can manage to attend M if she does Rio (ofc I will pray to the Powers that Be she won't do Rock in Rio; but if she will, I must just accept it).

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

Viele danke my dear friend! I just loved you managed to attend yesterday concert. I hope I can manage to attend M if she does Rio (ofc I will pray to the Powers that Be she won't do Rock in Rio; but if she will, I must just accept it).

You're welcome and thank you too darling. I hope and pray you will see her as well. Every fan deserves to see our Queen live. The joy you feel when watching her is just something else. 

I'm sooo depressed today. I really miss her.

3 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I agree. I hate that too. I am not looking forward to the American press either this time. :dead::Madonna056:

Initial reviews in the US press for the launch of the tour were overwhelmingly positive. Granted, these were major, national publications who generally have a reverence toward her, and local presses can have their own takes. We’ll see though.

2 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@sara94 she create another incredible piece of pop culture and music history in the making....

This. I'm just in love with Celebration Tour. As I told to a member here, "the best expectation is to have no expectation at all," as I told here many times, I wouldn't give a dime to it, but after Giampiero's and @Dazedmadonna's tips here and there, I was getting ecstasied as time went by, till the very October 14. From then, I feel blessed. Madonna knew she did have to die another day. A Gnostic soul knows they will survive, live to tell the secret they have learned.

Yeah the show is well planned. Her choreography isn't too tiring for her. They are really making sure that she's not doing too much and gets some breaks.

I gotta say that Bob is also doing a good job. I was skeptical at first and thought he could be annoying or trying to steal the show but he was really cool and a good addition. The effects were very impressive, especially Bedtime Story. Its just something different when you see it with your own eyes. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic