Bad Girl ( The honest vocal coach)

True Blue 84

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

Anyway, I will say this. Even though she seems sweet and likeable I can’t take the honest vocal coach seriously. She has no credentials other than being a YouTuber.

lol yes and after listening to multiple versions of Crazy for you - you can't actually make a judgement via video on YouTube.

Surprised how variable CFY is - some nights perfect (which I assume are the lip synced ones??) while others flat - or is it where you are in the arena and how blended the sounds become?

12 minutes ago, Jackie said:

lol yes and after listening to multiple versions of Crazy for you - you can't actually make a judgement via video on YouTube.

Surprised how variable CFY is - some nights perfect (which I assume are the lip synced ones??) while others flat - or is it where you are in the arena and how blended the sounds become?

Cfy was never lipsynced on the celebration tour..

And bad girl is live with a backing track , there are even video's were she fucks up lyrics and its verry clear to hear 

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

The location in the arena is definitely a factor, so is the acoustics of each individual venue. The quality of the recording too.

Looking at videos it seems her live vocals were more audible in Barcelona. Do we know if Stuart is actually at the mixing desk on the tour?

21 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yes, just re edited my post - after listening to more videos on YouTube - the backing track is the lead here - she just comes in now and then.

The backing track is louder in the first verse but even then she is singing over it and in many video's its louder then others but its still live singing. As i said there are video's where she sings the wrong lyrics... 2nd verse is almost accapella, thats why the sound is so different compared to the 1st verse, because the backing track is almost gone there. If regina is such a professional she should have reconize that...

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

Anyway, take away, you can't judge from a YouTube video lol 

I can definatly say 100% that cfy was never lipsynced. So now we get to the point whenever she sounds good live it's lipsync? ... NO!.. 

Just listen to those little accapella moments like little star, or most i will survive performances, she can still sound great. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

There’s also a video where she’s singing while drinking water :laughing:

I don't know how many times i have to explain this to you, but the vocals that you hear when drinking the waters are from the backing track, a backing track has vocals, she sings live over them, they are for support. The moment she puts the mic to her mouth and starts singing you can clearly hear her live vocals come in. Im sorry if you can't hear that, but then there is something wrong with your ears or buy better speakers. And yes i know you where there live when it happened but i gues you let that one slip because it happened so fast, but the video's are proof... And thats the last time im saying something about the water bottle lol... no hate 💋

11 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

The location in the arena is definitely a factor, so is the acoustics of each individual venue. The quality of the recording too.

Looking at videos it seems her live vocals were more audible in Barcelona. Do we know if Stuart is actually at the mixing desk on the tour?

This!... the location in the arena is the most important one.. Some songs from the same night sound more live depending on where that person is recording... 

37 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I don't know how many times i have to explain this to you, but the vocals that you hear when drinking the waters are from the backing track, a backing track has vocals, she sings live over them, they are for support. The moment she puts the mic to her mouth and starts singing you can clearly hear her live vocals come in. Im sorry if you can't hear that, but then there is something wrong with your ears or buy better speakers. And yes i know you where there live when it happened but i gues you let that one slip because it happened so fast, but the video's are proof... And thats the last time im saying something about the water bottle lol... no hate 💋

It wasnt a water bottle, it was a cocktail glass :laughing: Did you even see the video?

Just now, Blue Jean said:

I love how she says Madonna’s nasal tone is because of a nose job :laughing: She is really going for a reaction now 

She said that?! Oh dear.

Madonna has always had one of the most perfect noses ever.

After praising Kylie’s tone, I’m shocked she had the audacity to go after M’s. :laughing:

9 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

She said that?! Oh dear.

Madonna has always had one of the most perfect noses ever.

After praising Kylie’s tone, I’m shocked she had the audacity to go after M’s. :laughing:

Aside from that I am pretty sure a nose job does not change someone’s singing voice significantly. Michael Jackson sounded exactly the same when his nose was 5 times bigger.