Question: Paris VIP 4 Gold Circle Early Entry

thiagosb

I still don't know where I should go in term of area. I'm golden circle early entry for tomorrow.

What's best place to be at when you can choose a little as a early entry ?

I'm hesitating to be at the end of main catwalk so I have a total overview.

Or in front of midtown catwalk (the middle one) where she sings best songs.

Or in front of main stage but I'm not sure I'd like to see her from the back where she's in all catwalks... This stage is probably better for upper seats...

24 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

Nobody to answer and advise please ?

All those spots are amazing. Theyre all different so I would not say 1 is better than another. If you are only seeing 1 show I’d consider end of the catwalk as you will get a great overview of the entire show. You will also get a handful of songs with Madonna directly in front of you so it’s the best of both worlds. She does make eye contact there probably more than any other spot. Near midtown is good too but best experienced with a pit ticket imo.

Being at the main stage is amazing also but I think it’s more enjoyable if you’ve already seen the entire show from further back because as you say, you get her back to you for certain parts. But some of the best performances are on the main stage imo and they are worth seeing up close too if you can make a second show.

Just make sure you line up early so wherever you choose you can get a position up against the stage / catwalk. It’s worth it. Have fun and shake your dick for us all!

33 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

All those spots are amazing. Theyre all different so I would not say 1 is better than another. If you are only seeing 1 show I’d consider end of the catwalk as you will get a great overview of the entire show. You will also get a handful of songs with Madonna directly in front of you so it’s the best of both worlds. She does make eye contact there probably more than any other spot. Near midtown is good too but best experienced with a pit ticket imo.

Being at the main stage is amazing also but I think it’s more enjoyable if you’ve already seen the entire show from further back because as you say, you get her back to you for certain parts. But some of the best performances are on the main stage imo and they are worth seeing up close too if you can make a second show.

Just make sure you line up early so wherever you choose you can get a position up against the stage / catwalk. It’s worth it. Have fun and shake your dick for us all!

Thanks a lot for your message !!!! Sounds so good.

I think i'll try the end of catwalk to start. I'll see her again next week when she's back in Paris for a golden circle too. Hope were are so many as early entry. But it's still a total guarantee to be close to stage and I don't need to wait in the cold old day long for this. I will go around 5pm. Really happy ! Hope she'll sings live a lot and well !

11 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

Thanks a lot for your message !!!! Sounds so good.

I think i'll try the end of catwalk to start. I'll see her again next week when she's back in Paris for a golden circle too. Hope were are so many as early entry. But it's still a total guarantee to be close to stage and I don't need to wait in the cold old day long for this. I will go around 5pm. Really happy ! Hope she'll sings live a lot and well !

Go a bit sooner xx. It’ll be worth it.

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

So how was it!??

Show is awesome. Set list is perfect. M is at her best !

But : sound is incredibly bad : you just ear a big reverb. Even when she was speaking for hours I was not understanding everything because of the speakers...

Regarding the early entry. I arrived at 5pm.

The show started after 10pm because of a technical issue (...). The first 150 or 200 people were numbered on their hands. The bad thing is that early entry have no choice = you are in golden circle inside of stage. Can't go where you want. The good thing is that you have a bit of room. Not compressed at all. And... If you go to toilets (which is totally possible before the show), you can choose to stay outside of golden circle >> I will definitely do that next week as I really wanted to be at the end of the long catwalk !

And it's totally stupid to go early. During the show, 2 of my neighbours were number 5 and number 74... One arrived the night before, the other at 9am. Me at 5pm and we were at same location.... Early entry doesn't need to queue that long !...

Hello 

Here is my experience with the Paris VIP 4 Gold Circle Early Entry on Monday 13 November. 

The day before there were already people queuing. They slept there with tents and had shifts to keep their spot. The weather in Paris was quite bad and raining all the time. 

I arrived at the Arena at 17:00. We then entered the building, collected the armband written “Floor A” and the gift bag. Then we lined up again to queue inside the venue on a long corridor. From there we could hear Madonna rehearsing a couple of songs like Nothing Really Matters.

Inside this long corridor, they organized 4 long queues from left to right - left the first ones to arrive. 

They opened the door to the arena around 18:30 if I am not mistaken. They first allowed the people from the left line to go inside. They asked us to be always in two, side by side and not to run. They asked us to keep our arms lifted so they could easily see the armband. 

We entered the arena by passing under the stairs of the stage - where she stands during Like a Prayer and Crazy For You, for example. After passing under the stairs we were inside the area in front of the stage and - at least by that time - we could easily choose our preferred spot to stay because the area was not yet crowded. 

I chose to stay right in front of the circular stage towards the left side. I had a nice group of other fans around me and we even coordinated to go grab some food or water to each other while keeping the spot for one another. We could sit down for a while on the floor but when Stuart Price came in we were asked by security to stand up. I had a nice time talking to other fans and getting to know them. 

Although I arrived only by 17:00 I could still have a great spot and I had the most amazing experience. There was only one person in front of me and I was happy for them because I noticed they were part of the group who slept outside - they had numbers written in the back of their hands to mark their position on the queue. 

The concert was amazing. Madonna was very happy, talkative, dancing and singing perfectly. I will never forget that night! 

Here are some pictures from my spot:

IMG_3269.jpeg

IMG_3270.jpeg

19 hours ago, thiagosb said:

Hello 

Here is my experience with the Paris VIP 4 Gold Circle Early Entry on Monday 13 November. 

The day before there were already people queuing. They slept there with tents and had shifts to keep their spot. The weather in Paris was quite bad and raining all the time. 

I arrived at the Arena at 17:00. We then entered the building, collected the armband written “Floor A” and the gift bag. Then we lined up again to queue inside the venue on a long corridor. From there we could hear Madonna rehearsing a couple of songs like Nothing Really Matters.

Inside this long corridor, they organized 4 long queues from left to right - left the first ones to arrive. 

They opened the door to the arena around 18:30 if I am not mistaken. They first allowed the people from the left line to go inside. They asked us to be always in two, side by side and not to run. They asked us to keep our arms lifted so they could easily see the armband. 

We entered the arena by passing under the stairs of the stage - where she stands during Like a Prayer and Crazy For You, for example. After passing under the stairs we were inside the area in front of the stage and - at least by that time - we could easily choose our preferred spot to stay because the area was not yet crowded. 

I chose to stay right in front of the circular stage towards the left side. I had a nice group of other fans around me and we even coordinated to go grab some food or water to each other while keeping the spot for one another. We could sit down for a while on the floor but when Stuart Price came in we were asked by security to stand up. I had a nice time talking to other fans and getting to know them. 

Although I arrived only by 17:00 I could still have a great spot and I had the most amazing experience. There was only one person in front of me and I was happy for them because I noticed they were part of the group who slept outside - they had numbers written in the back of their hands to mark their position on the queue. 

The concert was amazing. Madonna was very happy, talkative, dancing and singing perfectly. I will never forget that night! 

Here are some pictures from my spot:

I had same experience on Sunday.

It's definitely ridiculous to buy an early entry and to come 12 hours before entrance... Not any sense instead of being masochist. But whatever. Once again, one of my close mate during the show arrived night before, she was number 5. And I arrive at 5pm the very day. Just stupid...

On 11/3/2023 at 9:10 PM, thiagosb said:

IMG_2633.jpeg

Is the fosse or 1 separated from the regular fosse debout?

I don't understand why the fosse or 1 costs more if it's the whole part from the end of the walkway to the end of the parterre-

It can't be all the yellow area in the fist pic.

The Port 27 access where is it located? Side or back? Is there anything in front to recognize this entry point?

9 hours ago, Ro.bodyknowsme said:

Is the fosse or 1 separated from the regular fosse debout?

I don't understand why the fosse or 1 costs more if it's the whole part from the end of the walkway to the end of the parterre-

It can't be all the yellow area in the fist pic.

The Port 27 access where is it located? Side or back? Is there anything in front to recognize this entry point?

Yes. For the concerts in Paris Fosse Or 1 is separated from Fosse Debout. All the yellow area is Fosse Debout. 

For one night, our tickets were Fosse Debout. We arrived at the queue at 17:30 and we managed to be on the left side in between the areas where she sings Borderline and the main catwalk / stage for Hung Up. It was great view. 

The entrance for Fosse Debout is facing the back of Novotel and Ibis:

IMG_3323.thumb.jpeg.2df6cabc3dd7d6da4eb2367a7c6c2cbf.jpegIMG_3322.thumb.jpeg.575dcd7f8356421af9941ae41f9e6a86.jpeg

The queue for Fosse Debout is organised in such a way that is distributed all over the park right next to the Accor Arena.