Tour DVD Filming 2024 Dates

stancherry

27 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Meh that's just an opinion so cannot file under fuck up

Yes, I was sharing my opinion :laughing:

In any case, I don’t find the mdna film unwatchable. The thing that bugs we actually, as with RHT is the slow motion. I don’t want to see things constantly slowed down. Especially not choreography/dancing.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Yes, I was sharing my opinion :laughing:

In any case, I don’t find the mdna film unwatchable. The thing that bugs we actually, as with RHT is the slow motion. I don’t want to see things constantly slowed down. Especially not choreography/dancing.

Meh for me that doesnt bother me, it's just the stylistic choice. I know the complaint is "iT dOeSnT fEeL lIkE a CoNcErT" but you will NEVER be able to capture what it feels like in person on a recording. It only bothers me when it's a literal technical fuck up. I never bought the S&S bluray only the dvd so i can't comment on that technical aspect but on MDNA it's the beautiful sharp crisp HD footage then oopsie here's an SD cut! Blah. 

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Meh for me that doesnt bother me, it's just the stylistic choice. I know the complaint is "iT dOeSnT fEeL lIkE a CoNcErT" but you will NEVER be able to capture what it feels like in person on a recording. It only bothers me when it's a literal technical fuck up. I never bought the S&S bluray only the dvd so i can't comment on that technical aspect but on MDNA it's the beautiful sharp crisp HD footage then oopsie here's an SD cut! Blah. 

Thats a stylistic choice also though

On 3/11/2024 at 10:56 PM, Alpha said:

I really hope it's not some stupid platform. I keep hearing veeps this veeps that and not to pull a Cher but wtf is veeps and why is this rumor a thing? 

Honey I'm way too old to even know what that means, and I don't know what half the kids are even talking about these days.

I live in the Gay world, and I'm done. I'm over 40 so that's like 150 in gay years. I don't even go out clubbing anymore. My club is doing exercise on a treadmill listening to a podcast or Madonna, Kylie etc. I'm really not interested in a relationship right now. I'm too selfish.

I barely go out anymore. Like very really besides work. Work/Sleep repeat.

Jimmy Fallon Birthday GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

43 minutes ago, Craigypants said:

Honey I'm way too old to even know what that means, and I don't know what half the kids are even talking about these days.

I live in the Gay world, and I'm done. I'm over 40 so that's like 150 in gay years. I don't even go out clubbing anymore. My club is doing exercise on a treadmill listening to a podcast or Madonna, Kylie etc. I'm really not interested in a relationship right now. I'm too selfish.

I barely go out anymore. Like very really besides work. Work/Sleep repeat.

Jimmy Fallon Birthday GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Same boat except I'm turning 36 soon lol maybe I'm turning intona bitchy old gay but all the young gays are stupid to me. I refuse to refer to a good song as a "bop". Blah. 

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Same boat except I'm turning 36 soon lol maybe I'm turning intona bitchy old gay but all the young gays are stupid to me. I refuse to refer to a good song as a "bop". Blah. 

36!Confused Over It GIF by HULU

Kidding. That seems like yesterday. I have no idea how i went from 38 to 47 in what seems like 1 year ago. Enjoy your youth Mate At 40.

21 hours ago, Craigypants said:

36!Confused Over It GIF by HULU

Kidding. That seems like yesterday. I have no idea how i went from 38 to 47 in what seems like 1 year ago. Enjoy your youth Mate At 40.

Ha I'm still good! Being bitter and jaded has given me a new lease on life!

23 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Dont have chest hair but plucked a white hair out of my nose, WHATS THAT ABOUT???? Yes wanted to die. 

Ugh lol listen, my 30th birthday i discovered a white facial which i don't mind. I think white hair can be sexy and its weird but i get compliments on my facial hair since it is salt and pepper and it makes me feel sexier but that chest hair? Absolutely not. Lol 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Ugh lol listen, my 30th birthday i discovered a white facial which i don't mind. I think white hair can be sexy and its weird but i get compliments on my facial hair since it is salt and pepper and it makes me feel sexier but that chest hair? Absolutely not. Lol 

Send nudes, we will be the judge of that 

I think white chest hair is sexy depending on the guy I do have some too I hate it but won’t trim anymore those days are gone 

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

hair dye! Just for men. 

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Send nudes, we will be the judge of that 

I think white chest hair is sexy depending on the guy I do have some too I hate it but won’t trim anymore those days are gone 

Ive not trimmed by pubes for a year, its a 70's jungle bush down there. Need to get a life. fkin hobo. 

NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING beats the raw screen footage feed without the bells and whistles. I remember I almost cried when the Lisbon/Athens pro shots leaked. I remember being so excited when I got to see the MDNA MSG screen recording for the first time and I remember doing a dance of joy when purchasing some RHT pro shots. So we can fantasize all day long but all we need are 2 pro shot nights form the same venue (preferrably MSG) to have options for some angles and to cover up mishaps and we're good to go. Slap on some soundboard from the earliest shows where she sounded decent and fans will not be up in arms because of the atrocious over-editing.

5 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

all we need are 2 pro shot nights form the same venue (preferrably MSG) to have options for some angles and to cover up mishaps and we're good to go. Slap on some soundboard from the earliest shows where she sounded decent and fans will not be up in arms because of the atrocious over-editing.

Flying pigs will drop free copies of the official Bluray from the sky the minute the Copacabana show wraps up early at 11pm on the dot

Extra features will include I Will Survive with Kylie, Rain, Frozen, all the screen backdrops, a bonus cd with the studio versions and a 1 hour documentary called ‘Madonna: Hospitalized’ directed by David Fincher