Tour DVD Filming 2024 Dates

stancherry

9 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING beats the raw screen footage feed without the bells and whistles. I remember I almost cried when the Lisbon/Athens pro shots leaked. I remember being so excited when I got to see the MDNA MSG screen recording for the first time and I remember doing a dance of joy when purchasing some RHT pro shots. So we can fantasize all day long but all we need are 2 pro shot nights form the same venue (preferrably MSG) to have options for some angles and to cover up mishaps and we're good to go. Slap on some soundboard from the earliest shows where she sounded decent and fans will not be up in arms because of the atrocious over-editing.

Not me, gimme all the color graded and editing! Just want it all in HD!

On 3/13/2024 at 9:27 AM, Craigypants said:

Honey I'm way too old to even know what that means, and I don't know what half the kids are even talking about these days.

I live in the Gay world, and I'm done. I'm over 40 so that's like 150 in gay years. I don't even go out clubbing anymore. My club is doing exercise on a treadmill listening to a podcast or Madonna, Kylie etc. I'm really not interested in a relationship right now. I'm too selfish.

I barely go out anymore. Like very really besides work. Work/Sleep repeat.

Jimmy Fallon Birthday GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

you sound exactly like me with everything you say

On 3/7/2024 at 5:44 AM, Alpha said:

Ironically enough when Confessions came out fans had a meltdown saying it was horrible and that it was over edited lol fans will always complain about something! 

Some People are never happy or don't know how the basic things in life as in how to change a Flat Tyre. 🤷💊💊💊💊

On 3/12/2024 at 12:09 AM, Blue Jean said:

Also the colours are so washed out. They were going for a "film" effect but it did not age well.

That concert was shot on the red one 4k Cameras. I was Lucky with that release the OZ blu ray had zero problems at all. I remember there was problems with it playing or the audio wasn't synched, just very amateur stuff. 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

How on earth would we know how to do that? We are gay

We had to learn that crap in high school. You kind of need a car in Oz, or a broom.

But one of the compulsory classes you have to take is Drivers ed and you learn this shit and have to drive around a massive school oval.

22 hours ago, Craigypants said:

We had to learn that crap in high school. You kind of need a car in Oz, or a broom.

But one of the compulsory classes you have to take is Drivers ed and you learn this shit and have to drive around a massive school oval.

I live in Australia and we never did anything like that in school

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, iissaacc said:

The 5 dates in Mexico City will be filmed for the DVD

3 minutes ago, iissaacc said:

You can see cameras flying all across the arena.

If true, thanks!  I know some who attended who seen more cameras present, but mostly filming the audience.  Though, no one has stated they've seen cameras flying around the arena, other than the usual ones that's been there all along!!  :)