Montreal, Canada - OPENING NIGHT!!!

groovyguy

There are two songs I HAVE TO WATCH IN A COMPLETE FORM!!!

Please, does anybody know where could I find a proper recording of DEVIL PRAY and CANDY SHOP?

Thanx  :)

If no one manages to share these, I'll try to record these next week for completeness, but it will have to wait for the show where I don't have floor tickets.

There are two songs I HAVE TO WATCH IN A COMPLETE FORM!!!

Please, does anybody know where could I find a proper recording of DEVIL PRAY and CANDY SHOP?

Thanx  :)

I ask that too if someone has it.. But I need to see in full Devil Pray and Messiah Interlude  

Or someone who can tell me what happens with M and that priest????  :Madonna001:

I'm in love with the last section though. RHT is already better than DWT and WTG for me so I definitely will enjoy a lot of it. But yes to me MDNA was one of the best things she's ever done, and i can still very much enjoy that as well. :P

RHT really put into perspective how fucking larger than life MDNA tour was. Yet she seemed blah during the entire tour, and this on both points seems the opposite. But imo neither strike the perfect balance that Girlie Show or Confessions did

RHT really put into perspective how fucking larger than life MDNA tour was. Yet she seemed blah during the entire tour, and this on both points seems the opposite. But imo neither strike the perfect balance that Girlie Show or Confessions did

She's mostly being cute, as someone who cares about her as a person, its great to see her happier, but as an artist, its not really what I find interesting. Im missing some strong statements. That's why I compare this tour to a Kylie show. But she keeps serving up different things on each tour and I can accept that. To me the best parts of the show are the genuine moments where she isn't trying to be epic and she's just serving up emotion and a free spirit like Like A Virgin and La Vie En Rose. 

She's mostly being cute, as someone who cares about her as a person, its great to see her happier, but as an artist, its not really what I find interesting. Im missing some strong statements. That's why I compare this tour to a Kylie show. But she keeps serving up different things on each tour and I can accept that. To me the best parts of the show are the genuine moments where she isn't trying to be epic and she's just serving up emotion and a free spirit like Like A Virgin and La Vie En Rose. 

I see it differently, in that she's reflecting back on her life, looking at some of the more carefree and nostalgic moments and realizing that life doesn't have to be a serious statement all the time.  I see this as her more optimistic, love will be enough, stage.

I think just in my own mind I need to remember that Madonna doesn't plan on ending her tour with this one, and there will be another. I can't act like this is all over when it's not. I can't even imagine what the next album would be yet but she does always find something to say and express. Maybe we won't get a tour for like 4-5 years and I'm a little glad she's more or less taking a physical break with this tour, because she does need some relaxation before coming back with another giant bang. Right?

I see it differently, in that she's reflecting back on her life, looking at some of the more carefree and nostalgic moments and realizing that life doesn't have to be a serious statement all the time.  I see this as her more optimistic, love will be enough, stage.

Yeah that too, and also that shes enjoying all the love for the "old school" and serving up all the 20th century matador, frida khalo, 30s glam, etc. This tour is for her own enjoyment and I like that.