Everybody comes to Hollywood

Seeing that the shows in lala land are scheduled to be the same week as the Oscars, we should expect to see a lot of A+ list celebrities in attendance. 

As much as I have enjoyed seeing local drag queens pulled up as ballroom judges, I would personally LOVE to see Bradley Cooper up there (Is he close with Guy O?) I wonder if her and Guy will be hosting their annual Oscars fete as well? It's gonna be a fun week ahead...

Sexy Queen Of Pop GIF by Madonna

On 2/21/2024 at 1:19 PM, Magic Pussy said:

M already had Britney walk onstage at Dodgers Stadium in 2008 for the very end of "Human Nature" for the "it's Britney Bitch" line. It wasn't too memorable so I doubt Britney will be back onstage with her for ballroom.

in all fairness, the 2008 version of Britney has changed significantly from the current version. She has now become an elusive enigma of sorts....her autobiography sent shock waves across all media and she single handedly got Justin Timberlake canceled (good riddance). If she shows up on stage with M now, it would certainly be headline news all over the world, if anyone could get her up there....it's M

Time will tell..............