Glendale, AZ, USA [Thursday Oct 22nd, 2015]

groovyguy

Fans show up and show out for Madonna
Read more & watch video clip: http://www.kpho.com/story/30331653/fans-show-up-and-show-out-for-madonna#ixzz3pP93ud7Y

GLENDALE, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) -

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour rolled into Gila River Arena Thursday night, and fans came in full vogue.

At age 57, the pop icon still slays.   

"She's awesome, a lot of energy, full energy," fan Dena Korzenok said. 

Korzenok has been a fan since the 1980s. It's something she's passed down to her two daughters, who attended the concert with her.

Even before the show started, there were plenty of Madonna-centric festivities, from a look-a-like contest to lip syncing, both of which were part of KOOL FM's Smasher & Maria pre-show party.

"A big lip syncing contest and free Madonna tickets, also. [We have] Madonna karaoke action," Smasher said. 

"[it] will really be fun, and Madonna's biggest fan - we have a pair of tickets for that person," Maria said.

Miley Mitchells is among Madonna's biggest fans, and she dressed up like the icon for the show.

"Big fan, I love her!" Mitchells said. "I think it's her attitude, just of not caring. She just does what she wants, and it's what she does." 

Here is the whole Unapologetic performance (the quality is very poor unfortunately) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV2vg1wTYTU

M is hilarious! :)

Material Girl   0 -  3:20

Marriage banter including the bouquet bit 3:20 - 6:28 [She was not happy with the guys who kissed so she made them throw the bouquet back to her and she tried to throw it to someone else who couldn't manage to catch it so then she demanded it be given to the guy she intended it for ]

La Vie en Rose (truncated) 6:28 - 7:52 

Unapologetic Bitch Freckled Eddie 7:52 - 11:35 [Eddie from Brazil with freckles everywhere except one place - cue Madonna "except on your penis?" "How did I know that?" Took his shirt off - another muscle gay ]

Audience reaction waiting for encore 11:35 - 12:37

Holiday

mattdallas One of the best shows I've ever been to. Thanks @madonna and @bluehamilton for an unforgettable night. #rebelheart #love #letsstartarevolution #thequeen

Posted Image

mattdallas Blue made me do it #rebelheart #likeavirgin #lovewagon

Posted Image

Matt Dallas Instagram : https://instagram.com/mattdallas/

• 7 years later...