Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

19 minutes ago, Lorx said:

I think she needs to watch her pitch. TAB got better with every show, but it's still not perfect. She's off key a lot on Crazy For You, same with the verses of EY.

On TV, every mistake is gonna sound 10 times worse than it does in a fan video or being there in the arena. Sure, she uses live autotune, but that autotune fix isn't magic, it corrects just by 20%. In fact, sometimes when she's very off, the autotune just makes it worse. She knows this.

Other than that, I think the show's great as it is, even outdoors in front of a million people. She just needs to make sure she doesn't mess up big time in front of millions of viewers.

Dude nobody cares, except you and @scionplease let us enjoy this last 14 shows without the blessing of your wisdom and perfect ear…

We listen to Anitta, Maluma, Ricky, Kylie, Daniela Mercury, Madonna, Dua Lippa, Taylor, Miley etc, etc, we know yes we know!!! We KNOW 

Listen to Whitney oh she’s dead, to Celine oh she’s not singing at the moment, to Mariah oh it’s not Christmas yet… Aretha oh she’s not singing either, Pavarotti, Carreras death… 

2 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Dude nobody cares, except you and @scionplease let us enjoy this last 14 shows without the blessing of your wisdom and perfect ear…

We listen to Anitta, Maluma, Ricky, Kylie, Daniela Mercury, Madonna, Dua Lippa, Taylor, Miley etc, etc, we know yes we know!!! We KNOW 

Listen to Whitney oh she’s dead, to Celine oh she’s not singing at the moment, to Mariah oh it’s not Christmas yet… Aretha oh she’s not singing either, Pavarotti, Carreras death… 

Screaming 

20 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Lesbians they do everything right, when in doubt found one in your nearest home depot 

Home Depot Fun GIF by Jessimae Peluso

What the MPB singers Zélia Duncan, Gal Costa, Angela Ro-Rô and Ana Carolina, plus Ludmilla and the eternal Cássia Eller all do or did have in common???

Já fui mulher, eu sei...

And I am just talking not-closeted gals that even have or had wives (or widows). For that reason I haven't included Adriana Calcanhotto, given her wife refuses to get married so she won't lose her pension to her late parents.

The ones that were (or still are) in the closet...

2 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Bedtime Story should be replaced imo. 

Ahn??? If there was a country where Bedtime Stories album went successful, it was BRAZIL!!!

WE BRAZILIANS DIDN'T GET THE PLEASURE TO HAVE BEDTIME STORIES LOCAL PRESSINGS SO WE IMPORTED TONS OF CDS FROM YOUR HOMELAND GERMANY!!! TONS AND TONS!!!

BEDTIME STORIES WAS MY FIRST M ALBUM I PURCHASED WHEN I WAS JUST 11!!! I CARRY PROUDLY MY GERMAN IMPORT TO THIS DAY!!!

We finally have had a local printing of BS album only some six years ago, to several reprintings!!!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE BEDTIME STORIES SOVEREIGN IN BRAZIL!!! VIELE DANKE!!!

15 minutes ago, Nahash said:

What the MPB singers Zélia Duncan, Gal Costa, Angela Ro-Rô and Ana Carolina, plus Ludmilla and the eternal Cássia Eller all do or did have in common???

Já fui mulher, eu sei...

ones that were (or still are) in the closet...

Yes yes yes but do they fly???

Itaú customers will have the opportunity to compete for a pair of tickets to "Itaú Space" at Madonna's show in Rio, on May 4th. And the "Itaú a Copacabana" promotion. Customers must register on the promotional website VaiDeItau.com.br and for every R$ 100 spent on your Itaú credit or debit card, you have 1 opportunity to compete. There are 750 pairs of tickets for Space Itaú. There are no details about where this VIP area will be located. More details in the official leaflet. Madonna's show will be on May 4th at Copacabana Beach and will be free. #madonna #madonnainrio #riodejaneiro #rio #copacabana #thecelebrationtour #itau

1 minute ago, Nahash said:

Ahn??? If there was a country where Bedtime Stories album went successful, it was BRAZIL!!!

WE BRAZILIANS DIDN'T GET THE PLEASURE TO HAVE BEDTIME STORIES LOCAL PRESSINGS SO WE IMPORTED TONS OF CDS FROM YOUR HOMELAND GERMANY!!! TONS AND TONS!!!

BEDTIME STORIES WAS MY FIRST M ALBUM I PURCHASED WHEN I WAS JUST 11!!! I CARRY PROUDLY MY GERMAN IMPORT TO THIS DAY!!!

We finally have had a local printing of BS album only some six years ago, to several reprintings!!!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE BEDTIME STORIES SOVEREIGN IN BRAZIL!!! VIELE DANKE!!!

I said this bc i can't imagine how they could pull the routine off for the performance, with her laying on that cube. The crowd couldn't see her, only the anime character. Maybe she could sing it while standing

They’ll be a lot less singing over track for the live broadcast ladies. 
it’ll be Blond Ambition vibes. Which is fine with me. Ad libs and ending notes only. Plus the odd live ones. 
expect a Girlie Show walk down the catwalk like a robot then football chant vocals “yaou gumme fevoooooooor” style vox. I’m here for it. 

Also this is Madonna now I think about it. Most of this show will be solely based around the live broadcast element. The people in Brazil are getting a free show. There’s  really just 2 million peoples there for her to be able to broadcast the spectacle while directing a portion of the show to the cameras. I was foolish to think otherwise really. 
They’ll probably change very little and the pre record bits of live to tell and open your heart with the screens will be spliced in in some clever tv ways 

9 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Could someone tell me which songs are her biggest hits in brazil

you will get anecdotal evidence and subjective answers. The biggest hits are the same everywhere with some negligible differences, especially with older songs that have cemented their cult status worldwide, or some old songs that have faded from general public's memory since they were released.