New Madonna...

2 hours ago, dave2290 said:

if M have a deal for her past catalogue with Warner and for new albums with Sony..... wow...... 2 of the most big and important music label in the world....... one of the most smart thing someone can do it..........

Once again, she would NOT have Warner consume all her catalog, including the Universal/Interscope by 2025, only to go somewhere else to distribute her new projects on a totally separate label.  The whole point of the Warner deal is to get all her music housed under Warner.  In fact, Warner has already been behind distributing new projects like Frozen mixes, Material Gworllll, Hung Up On Tokischa, Finally Enough Love, and Madame X Experience were all under Warner.  She's back with Warner, we just don't know the specifics of deal regarding brand new studio album. Though the Madame X Experience is a good example of new material being distributed by Warner.

47 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Once again, she would NOT have Warner consume all her catalog, including the Universal/Interscope by 2025, only to go somewhere else to distribute her new projects on a totally separate label.  The whole point of the Warner deal is to get all her music housed under Warner.  In fact, Warner has already been behind distributing new projects like Frozen mixes, Material Gworllll, Hung Up On Tokischa, Finally Enough Love, and Madame X Experience were all under Warner.  She's back with Warner, we just don't know the specifics of deal regarding brand new studio album. Though the Madame X Experience is a good example of new material being distributed by Warner.

this is the thing we just don't know the specifics of the deal.......

we can only wait ....... but in the meantime have fun with this mystery of the new Madonna site.......

2 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

this is the thing we just don't know the specifics of the deal.......

we can only wait ....... but in the meantime have fun with this mystery of the new Madonna site.......

It's one thing to have fun with it, but to come up with wild conspiracies or re-writing history or facts seems to confuse what is really going on here.  All I know is Madonna didn't secure a deal with Warner to house her whole catalog, only to run out to another record company to distribute new music. That's just ridiculous. Madonna is on tour right now.  Putting up a vague website to introduce a "new Madonna" is totally ridiculous from an artist who is already making headlines nearly every day as the same Madonna we all know.  This is simply someone using her likeness, name and persona for some gimmick or talent contest.  You're only setting yourself up for disappointment if you convince yourself this is actually related to new Madonna music or era.

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

It's one thing to have fun with it, but to come up with wild conspiracies or re-writing history or facts seems to confuse what is really going on here.  All I know is Madonna didn't secure a deal with Warner to house her whole catalog, only to run out to another record company to distribute new music. That's just ridiculous. Madonna is on tour right now.  Putting up a vague website to introduce a "new Madonna" is totally ridiculous from an artist who is already making headlines nearly every day as the same Madonna we all know.  This is simply someone using her likeness, name and persona for some gimmick or talent contest.  You're only setting yourself up for disappointment if you convince yourself this is actually related to new Madonna music or era.

we are talking about a company like Sony...... one of the most big in the world with revenue of billions every year........

or the site is fake (but i think if this was true the site would be down from days)

or in some ways madonna is connected........

Sony is too serious to do something so stupid...... and cheap......

everyone know that Madonna is Madonna the singer......

everyone talk about how much M is great like businesswoman....... so we really think someone use M name and legacy and history to promote someone else or something else, without pay big money to madonna? or without recive a call from her lawyers?

20 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I like to -be delulu- dream but this is is hands down the most plausible outcome unfortunately. Id love a house trance sursprise M15 but let's be real...

13 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

we are talking about a company like Sony...... one of the most big in the world with revenue of billions every year........

or the site is fake (but i think if this was true the site would be down from days)

or in some ways madonna is connected........

Sony is too serious to do something so stupid...... and cheap......

everyone know that Madonna is Madonna the singer......

everyone talk about how much M is great like businesswoman....... so we really think someone use M name and legacy and history to promote someone else or something else, without pay big money to madonna? or without recive a call from her lawyers?

I actually question if Sony is really behind this, but again, there may have been something agreed upon, but still I don't believe for a second this is about Madonna releasing new music with Sony, nor really has anything to do with Madonna, other than using her name, likeness and fame to pose a question.

I never said what is being done here is "stupid" or "cheap".  That is obviously a subjective response. There may be some merit behind this "New Madonna" web page, but I just don't believe it has anything to do with new Madonna music or her children or any other artist that has actually established a career already.  Like some stated, it may be some reality TV/Streaming contest show.

5 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I don't believe for a second this is about Madonna releasing new music with Sony, nor really has anything to do with Madonna, other than using her name, likeness and fame to pose a question.

ok but this is illegal....... do it something like this is illegal ........ think a big la bel who create a tv show or something else

the new taylor swift

or the new gaga........

TS and Gaga lawyers will put it down this shit ASAP..........

10 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I like to -be delulu- dream but this is is hands down the most plausible outcome unfortunately. Id love a house trance sursprise M15 but let's be real...

don't think so....... or i hope its non like this...... otherwise from tomorrow i will start to pretend the people call me the new God or the new Jesus or the new Celine Dion......

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

WRONG 

12 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

ok but this is illegal....... do it something like this is illegal ........ think a big la bel who create a tv show or something else

the new taylor swift

or the new gaga........

TS and Gaga lawyers will put it down this shit ASAP..........

You're bringing up things I neve rmentioned. Again, no one knows what this really is, but the fact is, Madonna isn't going to set up a new deal with Warner to house all her music only to run to Sony to distribute new music. It makes no sense at all.  Furthermore, you are setting yourself up for a huge disappointment if you really think this is something to do with a new Madonna era or new music.  Like some already stated, it's some talent contest/show or gimmick.  And yes, anyone can set up a website and make it look like it's Sony related when it's not.  I'm not saying it isn't related to Sony, but at best it might be some online/reality gimmick or show.

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

You're bringing up things I neve rmentioned.

no i only say that using the name of a famous singer for take a profit is illegal...... and its crazy that a big company are doing it...... 

5 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Furthermore, you are setting yourself up for a huge disappointment if you really think this is something to do with a new Madonna era or new music

no not really..... i hope but if this is not the moment it will be ok the same .....

6 minutes ago, McDonna said:

And yes, anyone can set up a website and make it look like it's Sony related when it's not.  I'm not saying it isn't related to Sony, but at best it might be some online/reality gimmick or show.

this is true but now are days this site is on...... and Sony lawyers? Madonna lawyers?

14 hours ago, McDonna said:

Exactly ^^^

16 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Madonna's new deal to Warner is only for her legacy catalogue, nothing in the press release says Warner's responsible for distributing her new recording material.

And nothing in the press release says she made a contract with SONY, or I missed the news?

12 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

well the press release was only for Warner so why talk about Sony? and maybe the sony deal arrive later.....

Well, exactly! Of course There is no press release about SONY deal.
If Madonna had signed a contract with SONY - we would all know by now, wouldn't we?
And why call her the NEW Madonna if she is the ORIGINAL one? :smile:

8 minutes ago, madonnaBG said:

Well, exactly! Of course There is no press release about SONY deal.
If Madonna had signed a contract with SONY - we would all know by now, wouldn't we?

well new music deal = new music...... so she want to keep the deal with sony  secret to make a big come back after near 5 years without new music?

9 minutes ago, madonnaBG said:

And why call her the NEW Madonna if she is the ORIGINAL one? :smile:

i see her sense of humour in all this.....

everytime a woman singer arrive in the music industry and start to make big numbers everyone start to say she's the new Madonna....... she's her heiress......... the new Queen of pop..... how many time we have read this? tooo much

so who can be the new Madonna?

only herself.......

with new music and a new era and a new style like she do non stop for 40 years......