Courtney Love shades Madonna and more

3 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

This is such an insane statement :ahh:

That's what she said though. She chose Kurt for his nose. It was a tie with another rockstar but she wanted her kids to have his nose. If you read what she said over the years it's total insanity. It was in Behind The Music on MTV.

A note by Cobain was found 20 years after his death in which he trashed her but she said she wrote it herself....

She accused Dave Grohl of having made a move on Frances Bean.

She said she snorts Kurt's ashes....it goes on and on...

1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

That's what she said though. She chose Kurt for his nose. It was a tie with another rockstar but she wanted her kids to have his nose. If you read what she said over the years it's total insanity.

I don’t like her music or style but this thread is giving me major appreciation for these funny and audacious things she says and trying to warn people about Harvey.

6 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I see Donald Trump on the right, and that gangster boyfriend on the left.

maverick-party-april-9-1997.webp?s=2048x

20 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Courtney said nothing wrong other than comparing Taylor to Madonna

the swifties are mad and I'm cackling

Same. The funny this is the only insult they seem to be able to come up with about Courtney is calling her Grandma. They obviously don’t even know who she is.

7 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

That's what she said though. She chose Kurt for his nose. It was a tie with another rockstar but she wanted her kids to have his nose. If you read what she said over the years it's total insanity. It was in Behind The Music on MTV.

A note by Cobain was found 20 years after his death in which he trashed her but she said she wrote it herself....

She says all these things because she’s in dire need of attention

40 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Wait what ? Did i missed something ? M has been photographed with a guy last week in Miami ?

Chris Paciello. He was a big club promoter along w Ingrid in Miami in the 90s. Dated Madonna and other celebrities. He went to prison in early 00s for involvement in a mob related bank robbery and being the driver for a home invasion turned murder back in New York (before he moved to Miami) when he was only 20, I think. It caught up with him and he went from Miami club promoter to prison but he’s back to being a successful Miami promoter for the past 12 years  and has maintained many of his celebrity & vip friends. Sounds like a movie script that writes itself.

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

She says all these things because she’s in dire need of attention

“Live Through This” and “Celebrity Skin” are two of my favorite albums from the 90s- the kind of albums you could listen to in their entirety…Though both allegedly had Kurt Cobain then Billy’s  fingerprints all over them. Courtney is smart but she’s made a lot of mistakes mainly due to her drug addiction; most of her recent  comments about other female musicians reeks of regret from her own lost opportunities.

12 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

The rub is Frances got Courtney’s nose and went down the same rhinoplasty road as Mom. Btw not shading Frances, IMO she looks great before and after, but just the irony of her Dad being chosen for his nose. apparently I’m Courtney Love wikipedia author this am;)

Edited by Magic Pussy (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

Taylor Swift is not comparable to Madonna in any way. Madonna is in another stratosphere compared to that vacuous airhead.

I think her media presence is comparable to Madonna's... not for the same reasons and with the same narrative, but you literally can't escape her, there are reports about her every move... Just think of the whole story about her flight from Japan to the US for the Superbowl, even the Japanese embassy made a statement about it :laughing:

21 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I think her media presence is comparable to Madonna's... not for the same reasons and with the same narrative, but you literally can't escape her, there are reports about her every move... Just think of the whole story about her flight from Japan to the US for the Superbowl, even the Japanese embassy made a statement about it :laughing:

I can escape her, I don't hear anything about Taylor Swift, except on this forum, but then I don't spend any time on tiktok or any social media sites. I'm too busy living in the real world.

2 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

Chris Paciello. He was a big club promoter along w Ingrid in Miami in the 90s. Dated Madonna and other celebrities. He went to prison in early 00s for involvement in a mob related bank robbery and being the driver for a home invasion turned murder back in New York (before he moved to Miami) when he was only 20, I think. It caught up with him and he went from Miami club promoter to prison but he’s back to being a successful Miami promoter for the past 12 years  and has maintained many of his celebrity & vip friends. Sounds like a movie script that writes itself.

Thank you very much. And so M has been photographed with him last week ?