The rodent interview

5 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

WTF. This lady is so dumb to insinuate she has rats? It's the paper she's throwing on the ground. 😐

At the 9:55 mark is the only time I see a small dark moving/scurrying figure (reflected through the mirror behind her). I don't buy it's a "rat", but I can see why someone might think it could be.  But as you pointed out, it happened just as she threw the paper. 

Anyways, rodents present or not, she has no problem to lovely mice or their relatives in nature - just check out Erotica chapter from O'Brien's biography.

And so what? Ganesh has neither!

Vande gurunam caranavinde sandarśita...

EDIT: btw, piojx, 2024 is the Year of the Dragon, not the Year of the Rat, but, to all Brazilians who live in São Paulo ( @rodrigochecchiacan confirm it with a smile on face), to the local newspaper Folha, every year used to be the Year of the Rat... But why?

Because of this:

Oh what times to live in...

21 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Anyways, rodents present or not, she has no problem to lovely mice or their relatives in nature - just check out Erotica chapter from O'Brien's biography.

And so what? Ganesh has neither!

Vande gurunam caranavinde sandarśita...

EDIT: btw, piojx, 2024 is the Year of the Dragon, not the Year of the Rat, but, to all Brazilians who live in São Paulo ( @rodrigochecchiacan confirm it with a smile on face), to the local newspaper Folha, every year used to be the Year of the Rat... But why?

Because of this:

Oh what times to live in...

It was kind of random, the fiorst add featured an ant if I'm not mistaken, and the idea was just to make a catchy song so that peopleo would memorize the phone number... Then the second add featured the rat and for some reason it worked better and voilá! It was the new mascot.

Great times when Advertisement was more of a matter of letting professionals create pieces that would almost reach art level instead of having creativity being crushed beneath the wheel of corporate branding and what's trending....