How to watch Celebration in Rio

Just now, Donna said:

Is ths you phone app or the desktop version? I still see no banner or image advertising this?  Where did you go to access this image?

this is the desktop app I couldn't see her on the tv guide. What I did was log into my Globoplay account but put my browser to inprivate and changed my vpn to Brazil, when I searched Madonna it came up so I bookmarked it. 

27 minutes ago, Kieran said:

I’m in the UK - I’ve just clicked for the £9.99 subscription to GloboTV on the app to get ‘Globo International’. This has given me access to ALL the channels including MultiShow. It all plays fine. No VPN. 

I didn’t plan on doing that, I just clicked it on impulse. At least now I can watch if without messing with a VPN… and get it LIVE on my 75inch (tv)!

Glad you're all set :party: 

And thanks for sharing, as there's been conflicting information about the success of subscribing so far. Some people (here and elsewhere) have reported they're unable to access Multishow (and even TV Globo) after purchasing the subscription, and others have reported only being able to access them after purchasing if using a VPN.

Your successful experience mirrors mine - I decided to pull the trigger on the subscription 45ish minutes ago so I could get access to Multishow.

23 minutes ago, Kieran said:

I’m in the UK - I’ve just clicked for the £9.99 subscription to GloboTV on the app to get ‘Globo International’. This has given me access to ALL the channels including MultiShow. It all plays fine. No VPN. 

I didn’t plan on doing that, I just clicked it on impulse. At least now I can watch if without messing with a VPN… and get it LIVE on my 75inch (tv)!

Be careful because GloboPlay has already said that it will not broadcast internacional live due to copyright. For better for worst get a VPN

Screenshot_2024-05-02-16-20-51-469_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

26 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

Can you see it if you click this link?

Interesting! I had to connect to a Brazil VPN to see this page, otherwise, it acts as if the page doesn't exist.  So once again, it's apparent without a Brazilian VPN connection, you can't even see the link/ads, let alone the broadcast.  As soon as I changed to a Brazilian VPN, I was also able to see a Banner Ad on the landing page.

Thanks for the link! :)

1 minute ago, Donna said:

Interesting! I had to connect to a Brazil VPN to see this page, otherwise, it acts as if the page doesn't exist.  So once again, it's apparent without a Brazilian VPN connection, you can't even see the link/ads.  As soon as I change to a Brazilian VPN, I was also able to see a Banner Ad on the landing page.

You're right. No VPN, no Madonna page. U can still watch TV Globo but Madonna's concert no

2 minutes ago, Donna said:

Interesting! I had to connect to a Brazil VPN to see this page, otherwise, it acts as if the page doesn't exist.  So once again, it's apparent without a Brazilian VPN connection, you can't even see the link/ads, let alone the broadcast.  As soon as I changed to a Brazilian VPN, I was also able to see a Banner Ad on the landing page.

Thanks for the link! :)

Happy to help :cute: And I was just about to @ you to say Madonna's just been added into the banner rotation (finally)!

41 minutes ago, Ric Di Olive said:

You're right. No VPN, no Madonna page. U can still watch TV Globo but Madonna's concert no

I figured it would be restricted.  I'm still surprised it's offered on their Free tier. I would have expected they would only offer it to their paying subscribers.  And in a way, it would have been a great way to get more people to pay for a subscription to their service. But I'm happy they are offering it as a free broadcast, but unfortunately it's regional specific.  My guess since they don't have the rights to broadcast world-wide, it's probably going to be added to a streaming service pretty quickly which will be available world-wide then. :)

13 minutes ago, Andymad said:

So I have a VPN, do I set it to RIO and go to the Globo website to live stream? Or do I need to download an app

Yes, you will be able to go to the Globo website to stream it.  Just make sure your VPN is set to the region or you won't be able to watch it.  :)

20 minutes ago, Donna said:

I figured it would be restricted.  I'm still surprised it's offered on their Free tier. I would have expected they would only offer it to their paying subscribers.  And in a way, it would have been a great way to get more people to pay for a subscription to their service. But I'm happy they are offering it as a free broadcast, but unfortunately it's regional specific.  My guess since they don't have the rights to broadcast world-wide, it's probably going to be added to a streaming service pretty quickly which will be available world-wide then. :)

They usually offer an exclusive 4K signal to their paying subscribes (Lollapalooza Brazil and Rock In Rio) but not this time unfortunately. 

20 minutes ago, Andymad said:

So I have a VPN, do I set it to RIO and go to the Globo website to live stream? Or do I need to download an app

Yes, so next steps:

1. Connect your VPN to a Brazilian server (Rio's great if you have the option).

2. Head to this link to create a free Globoplay account. Skip entering your phone number when it asks you for it (some people have experienced issues with it, so I'd not even attempt to enter it - I'd skip straight over that step). There's supposed to be an open signal (so you don't need to be logged in), but I'd create a free account just to be on the safe side.

3. Once you've created your free account (and you've still got your VPN connected to a Brazilian server), head to this link and check you can view/watch TV Globo (the free channel) with no issues.

While I look forward to seeing the Rio concert if it gets shared, I’m actually even more hoping for a good audio rip of the show first! I’m a fan of the arrangements and mixes of the songs on this tour and can’t wait to have it in high quality. ☺️

thank god, husband got it figured out to watch it on our tv. unfortunately I cant capture it.  also cool that I am in the exact time zone as Brazil.

We are having a watching party with some friends

1 hour ago, Robby said:

While I look forward to seeing the Rio concert if it gets shared, I’m actually even more hoping for a good audio rip of the show first! I’m a fan of the arrangements and mixes of the songs on this tour and can’t wait to have it in high quality. ☺️

Babes, you KNOW there's gonna be centre channel 4k HD rip 1080p danK acapella instrumental audio rip YouTube rip realness up in this gig not 4 hours after the show... don't stress. It's gonna be madness. bat-fan uploading 57 versions of it, it's gonna be wild.

1 hour ago, honestlyhlf said:

Yes, so next steps:

1. Connect your VPN to a Brazilian server (Rio's great if you have the option).

2. Head to this link to create a free Globoplay account. Skip entering your phone number when it asks you for it (some people have experienced issues with it, so I'd not even attempt to enter it - I'd skip straight over that step). There's supposed to be an open signal (so you don't need to be logged in), but I'd create a free account just to be on the safe side.

3. Once you've created your free account (and you've still got your VPN connected to a Brazilian server), head to this link and check you can view/watch TV Globo (the free channel) with no issues.

I'm trying to translate but when I search Madonna its asking me to pay LOL like I am struggle bus with the translation ITS ALL GREEK TO ME

3 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

When I am on Globo home page and search Madonna I see this at the top of page. Then if I scroll down I see under "VIDEOS" 245 results of videos related to Madonna and I am able to watch them with the free account but have to watch an advertisement video first.

globo 1.PNG

You're signed in with the VPN right?  It's like without the VPN you see nothing unless your among the region.

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic