Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

21 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I looked everywhere for Madonna in this video but I couldn’t see her

Beauty's where you find it...

IN TIME: just to celebrate Madonna in Brazil for the Sticky & Sweet Tour after 15 years of ghosting, we had this:

369475a6ad769f32c6f574e07f5f59a6.thumb.jpg.7bc69968599c4c3b2ef4da070771b86a.jpg  I dare another country to do a similar magazine to it...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_Magazine

By the way, Blue, has Sydney changed from the time this issue hit newstands??? (Look at the lower right corner of cover, it was referring "SYDNEY" as a report where to find LGBTQIA+ very good places there...)

@mirtillo this issue is now a relic here...

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Beauty's where you find it...

IN TIME: just to celebrate Madonna in Brazil for the Sticky & Sweet Tour after 15 years of ghosting, we had this:

369475a6ad769f32c6f574e07f5f59a6.thumb.jpg.7bc69968599c4c3b2ef4da070771b86a.jpg  I dare another country to do a similar magazine to it...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_Magazine

By the way, Blue, has Sydney changed from the time this issue hit newstands??? (Look at the lower right corner of cover, it was referring "SYDNEY" as a report where to find LGBTQIA+ very good places there...)

@mirtillo this issue is now a relic here...

I don’t imagine Sydney is the gay Mecca it once was considered but only because a lot of other places have caught up. They still host the Sydney Mardi Gras of course. I can’t comment a lot on the culture as I don’t live there, I live in Melbourne which is a superior place all round :laughing:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
1 minute ago, sara94 said:

No its the bridge that they had covered with her banner of the Concert but its gone now

Well I guess M's still an honorary Rio citizen so she will still be very welcome everytime she comes here.

Btw, fun fact: she almost bought a mansion at the Favela do Vidigal (where is very close to Copacabana btw).