Birmingham, United Kingdom [Wed 16th Dec 2015]

groovyguy

In Turin I was standing but couldn't see anything, in London I had my own seat, I was still standing, could leave my coat, could move, could dance, I saw everything and enjoyed every single minute... seats forever! Jungle is not human! Early entry means you can't go to the toilet for hours, come on we are not animals!

In Turin I was standing but couldn't see anything, in London I had my own seat, I was still standing, could leave my coat, could move, could dance, I saw everything and enjoyed every single minute... seats forever! Jungle is not human! Early entry means you can' go to the toilet fir hours, come on we are not animals!

hahaha....the joys of the concert experience, needing to pee but not wanting to loose the space next to the front of the stage! I guess the chairs are handy! :lol: :lol:

hahaha....the joys of the concert experience, needing to pee but not wanting to loose the space next to the front of the stage! I guess the chairs are handy! :lol: :lol:

But of course in Europe if you choose to seat you pay so much and are sooo far from the stage, you miss the real live experience... sweat, screams, cell phones blocking you view, thirst, need to pee especially if you are an old fan... but also the chance to touch the Queen!

But of course in Europe if you choose to seat you pay so much and are sooo far from the stage, you miss the real live experience... sweat, screams, cell phones blocking you view, thirst, need to pee especially if you are an old fan... but also the chance to touch the Queen!

Yep, Its definately worth it to get a smile just aimed ofr you or a touch of the hand....the dream!! :cute: :cute:

Is the NEW HAIR because otherwise she would have been too late again? I think she left like that in Amsterdam Hotel and everyone expected her to have new hair and than it was the usual look...maybe faster for UK this way *lol* ??

She is wearing a wig anyway...She has "nothing" to do with her real hair...or maybe I misunderstood something in your post!  :monkey: