VIP Tour Book- Gift in Europe

hollywood459

That's not pink that's red. It was for the European/U.K. leg but even for them it was a bonus because it was never mentioned in the VIP package details.

I never said pink I have a red one...Im saying at shows in North America they were given a black one this is in the above post of the black bag next to the book

God, Live Nation is so damn annoying and useless to their North American customers.  Not only do we have to already pay 3x or more as much as Europe for the same thing, but we get less.

VIP Nation says that the pink tote bag is only part of the fan club purchases, meaning you only get it if you were either Lifetime Legacy or purchased the VIP package during the Live Pass pre-sale week.

North America did get free copies of the album with ticket purchases though? Unlike the rest of us...LOL

North America did get free copies of the album with ticket purchases though? Unlike the rest of us...LOL

Yes, that $25 "processing fee" was baked into the ticket charges, thanks.  For a pirated album true fans already owned 10 copies of. LOL

I'd happily take that $150 in processing fees back since I never downloaded the Ticketmaster copy more than once.

Even without the fee, North America paid far more for their VIP than anywhere but Asia.

• 2 weeks later...