Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be the voice of endless negativity but why have fans decided she is releasing BAT and RIT? I mean I would love it and it would sell very well but hasnt this shipped sailed? Isnt she usually promoting the release of one tour DVD at a time? The bigger project was probably RHT, with TOAC and a documentary plus the 2 CDs.

The art direction created for the whole Rebel Heart era is poor, less creative and awful. I don't know why she contracted Aldo Diaz to create her artwork, his works are not polished enough to publish. Probably he's working for free because I can't deal with the idea she paying money for those works. I remember a interview he gave to a brazilian site saying that he can't reveal how much he received for BIM single cover. lol

She should work with Smog Design (Jeri Heiden), Kevin Reagan or Big Active. These guys know how to create a nice package.

The art direction created for the whole Rebel Heart era is poor, less creative and awful. I don't know why she contracted Aldo Diaz to create her artwork, their works are not polished enough to publish. Probably he's working for free because I can't deal with the idea she paying money for those works. I remember a interview he gave to a brazilian site saying that he can't reveal how much he received for BIM single cover. lol

She should work with Smog Design (Jeri Heiden), Kevin Reagan or Big Active. These guys know how to create a nice package.

I'll show you a nice package!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

how about simple calling it Stage?

A collection​ series to be released after she officially stops making music.

Madonna: The Albums

All of the LPs released by M

Madonna: The Videos

Broken up by decade in order of release (or intended artistic experience (Take A Bow/You'll See)

Madonna: The Tours

All the tours for you to own on the respective format you choose (say there's a new innovation between now and then)

Madonna: The Icon

A phography book and biography about the living art pieces and iconic moments

Madonna: The Woman

A book by M About her life with some interviews

how about simple calling it Stage?

A collection​ series to be released after she officially stops making music.

they could even make era-comprising box sets, like they started doing with Bowie in 2015.

so far we've gotten Five Years (1969–1973), focused on his Ziggy/glam rock years, followed by Who Can I Be Now? (1974–1976), centered on his American/soul era. each of them with new releases, single compilations, and unreleased live albums.

they could even make era-comprising box sets, like they started doing with Bowie in 2015.

so far we've gotten Five Years (1969–1973), focused on his Ziggy/glam rock years, followed by Who Can I Be Now? (1974–1976), centered on his American/soul era. each of them with new releases, single compilations, and unreleased live albums.

*cries in that's never gonna happen*

that doesnt scream large to me, MDNA DVD was released like that, as have the past few tour releases, some are trying to think of the bigger picture

well it is 2 DVDs not one, that is larger than before haha. Hope you are right and we will finally get BAT and RIT but I just dont want to set myself up for disappointment.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic