Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its more than likely going to be the same broadcast as showtime she's hardly going to give them the full show when she has the DVD coming up it's hardly an incentive for people to go out and buy it otherwise.

in the past a longer version of an edited film have been shown in non-US countries months after US broadcast.

Guest ArthurBadin

in the past a longer version of an edited film have been shown in non-US countries months after US broadcast.

Exactly, @@Bat-Fan. That happened with S&ST broadcast by Brazilian channels A&E and Bis. Both shown the full length concert film as featured on DVD/BD, with the inclusions of The Sweet Machine in full and Like a Virgin.

Is this person just repeating the same doubt about the Showtime cut/DVD cut?

If by some reason, they air a longer version on a different channel, it'd be a miracle but it's bound to be the already broadcasted version with some minor cuts if more commercials are needed by the channel. 

She's saving the full show (not the Showtime cut) for the physical release. I don't know how many times fans have answered the same question yet you've asked if M and her team are going to cheat fans and release the Showtime broadcast as the final product. Short answer, no.

Is this person just repeating the same doubt about the Showtime cut/DVD cut?

If by some reason, they air a longer version on a different channel, it'd be a miracle but it's bound to be the already broadcasted version with some minor cuts if more commercials are needed by the channel.

She's saving the full show (not the Showtime cut) for the physical release. I don't know how many times fans have answered the same question yet you've asked if M and her team are going to cheat fans and release the Showtime broadcast as the final product. Short answer, no.

look I am confident the DVD will be huge, even 2 DVDs with 2 CDs and I am sure there will be several extra songs, but what I am wondering is if the songs will be as extras or edited into the film, I am not panicing just speculating.

look I am confident the DVD will be huge, even 2 DVDs with 2 CDs and I am sure there will be several extra songs, but what I am wondering is if the songs will be as extras or edited into the film, I am not panicing just speculating.

The Sydney setlist is probably the filmed shows they entirely captured until more footage from other shows was shown so multiple segments (if not) other shows may have been filmed as well. I'm thinking LAP and Take a Bow are indeed going to be in the final product if not some other songs like WTG or GT but given how they touted the Sydney shows were the filmed bit, I could see them tacking on TAB and LAP with the former marketed as "Never before performed live on tour" when it's released.

how long does the broadcast last?

It's listed as a 2 hours special, so we can think it's the same copy that was broadcasted months ago...

They don't cut with commercials, but put an horrible logo on it. I could ripped into HD.

I just hope the long wait is worth it... I'm really tired of having to wait centuries for her goddamn DVDs to be released and then not fullfilling our expectations! Last time we had a decent DVD was bloody Confessions Tour in Jan 2007, which only took them 2 months to get it out (they really took advantage of the momentum) and even earned them a Grammy award. 

It's listed as a 2 hours special, so we can think it's the same copy that was broadcasted months ago...

They don't cut with commercials, but put an horrible logo on it. I could ripped into HD.

That's what I wrote yesterday... I was talking about the Spanish broadcast of the show.

Guest ArthurBadin

What do you mean? If it was made by me? Yes?!

Sorry, my english is poor lol

@@valonqar Eu devia ter falado contigo em português, afinal nós dois somos brasileiros, lol Eu só fui ver que vc tb era depois que eu já havia postado. Mas também qual é a graça, o povo que não sabe português não iria entender a pergunta mesmo... #WhatAFailOfMine

De qualquer forma, meu inglês também não é lá essas coisas. Eu devia ter dito "is it your self-penned one" em vez de "Is it your penned one", isso teria ajudado a compreensão a ficar melhor. Dito tudo isso, parabéns mais uma vez pelo seu excelente, admirável trabalho. Até mais!

@@valonqar Eu devia ter falado contigo em português, afinal nós dois somos brasileiros, lol Eu só fui ver que vc tb era depois que eu já havia postado. Mas também qual é a graça, o povo que não sabe português não iria entender a pergunta mesmo... #WhatAFailOfMine

De qualquer forma, meu inglês também não é lá essas coisas. Eu devia ter dito "is it your self-penned one" em vez de "Is it your penned one", isso teria ajudado a compreensão a ficar melhor. Dito tudo isso, parabéns mais uma vez pelo seu excelente, admirável trabalho. Até mais!

i don't know what it says here but well english is the main language of this forum, and let's keep it please to the main topic: this release

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic