Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that doesnt scream large to me, MDNA DVD was released like that, as have the past few tour releases, some are trying to think of the bigger picture

Larger project could also be simply the tour broadcast itself because it wasn't simply the nights in Sydney it was a LOT of nights throughout the tour that spanned the entire tour. So that technically in and of itself is a Larger project, it even had stuff from Detroit that happened offstage.

So yeah, RHT DVD, CD and TOAC IS a larger Project.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Guest ArthurBadin

Guys, as someone said way before this conversation has come right here, we should be thankful we'll have for sure a DVD/BD out still this year. If it's one-disc, two-disc, three-disc featured, a combo, a box etc., it's all for speculation. And I wouldn't take for sure any remote, oldie project to be released together with RHT unless there would be a minimal hint of hers on IG. A couple of days ago she hinted Loved to be out in theaters sooner that we can think, so maybe Loved is in its way to be part of that "larger project" it will come out later this year. I'm advising before so nobody need to be disappointed when a box containing all live official registers, with or without all her music projects etc., will not be released once and again for the frustation of M stans around the world (i would say "Madonna nation" but...). So, again people, chill out! I know Madonna is always full of surprises that cannot be predicted easily and when they come to fruition it's usually worse than we had expected from the very first beginning. So, lets wait and see. of course we can expose our personal theories and thoughts about that "larger project", but having only in mind that our theories and thoughts are exactkt what they are, not necesssarily a sure prediction of Madonna's own theories and thoughts. Since a very long time ago it's all up to her (and Oseary's) own desires, so...

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that the ICON-members are referring to her as Ms. Ciccone? That is pretty unlikely that they are asked to do so. Madonna is known as Madonna everywhere and except for the song writing credits on Erotica she has never used her last name.

I'm not saying this is a fake but then again I cannot believe that it's real. It just doesn't sound like something you would write if you actually worked for her.

I somehow feel the larger project will be a film highlighting everything that is going on. The very political TOAC 2, women march, her story, her large and in charge billboard WIM speech.... something tells me all of that is going to be made into a mini documentary about rights and freedom. I'm just guessing. I'm having deja vu, have I posted this before?

The film will be similar to the Showtime version. I wonder when it will be revealed if the song list is the same because songs were cut. I so want Take A Bow or Who'That Girl or even Ghosttown between Dress You Up and Rebel Heart. There really needs to be at least one song there. I am sure we will get these extra songs but I hope they wont be dumped all as extras, at least one or 2 should be in this section. I hope Take A Bow.

I somehow feel the larger project will be a film highlighting everything that is going on. The very political TOAC 2, women march, her story, her large and in charge billboard WIM speech.... something tells me all of that is going to be made into a mini documentary about rights and freedom. I'm just guessing. I'm having deja vu, have I posted this before?

I am sexually attracted to that concept

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

interesting. I would still rather have BAT and RIT

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that the ICON-members are referring to her as Ms. Ciccone? That is pretty unlikely that they are asked to do so. Madonna is known as Madonna everywhere and except for the song writing credits on Erotica she has never used her last name.

I'm not saying this is a fake but then again I cannot believe that it's real. It just doesn't sound like something you would write if you actually worked for her.

i do think they have to refer to her like that. even if she's known as Madonna everywhere, i guess the relationship with her employees is somewhat different than the one she has to have with us, the fans. we know she loves to always feel on the top.

(and i remember rumours about how hotel staff had to treat her when she tours, like not talking to her unless she spoke first, and not looking directly to her eyes).

I thought the same thing. But, this was one of a very few times I've seen it written this way. I've talked to ICON a lot about some fan events and such and most of the time they say M or Madonna. Only rarely I see it said this way. Same with others that I have seen email ICON. I think it depends on who you're talking to. 

Nope.

I think a single reference to Ms. Ciccone is enough for a cheeky response to a fan, but to have multiple references just looks unsusual, at best.

Not because it's not her given last name, but because it just reads not as unsusual, but unbelievable.

Guest ArthurBadin

As far as I know Hard Candy booklet mentions "Madonna Ciccone" as songwriter as well (by the way, in her co-Pharrell songs, his name comes before hers, but right in S&ST DVD her name comes first. I believe Candy Shop mention in MDNA Tour booklet also shows her name before Pharrell's one. I guess HC booklet is the only exception in her entire catalogue that shows her name after another co-songwriter).

Just for curiosity.

Not to be the voice of endless negativity but why have fans decided she is releasing BAT and RIT? I mean I would love it and it would sell very well but hasnt this shipped sailed? Isnt she usually promoting the release of one tour DVD at a time? The bigger project was probably RHT, with TOAC and a documentary plus the 2 CDs.

Yes but she's teased us on instagram about going into the archives looking at old tapes and stuff like that. I think she knows the fans want BAT by now.

Yes but she's teased us on instagram about going into the archives looking at old tapes and stuff like that. I think she knows the fans want BAT by now.

by now? 😊 She would have to be headleass not to realise how much her fans want her old tours released. Fans have been asking for BAT and RIT for years.

Guest ArthurBadin

Anyway who are the current owner of her BAT footage (I mean obviously the LD previously released one): whether it's in possession of Pioneer, Warner Home Video/Reprise Home Video or Miss Ciccone's own labels such as Lucky Lou or Semtex Films or Boy Toy. This question seems so obscure to me and everyone seems to have a different (and not definitive) answer, that cannot be even proved by further info about any remaining contract she left to her former music video label. Someone could even bring the 16:9 Paris film footage shot by Keshishian for TOD up to this discussion and we won't even know if this is still available, if it's on any warehouse of Miramax, MGM, Lionsgate (since that footage is not on Keshishian's hands for years ago) or, again, Madonna's private collection.

If anyone might come with some concrete, reliable info about the actual and current destiny of BAT footages... But it seems all is so misunderstandable we'd rather just continue with the speculation game and no more else...

Anyway who are the current owner of her BAT footage (I mean obviously the LD previously released one): whether it's in possession of Pioneer, Warner Home Video/Reprise Home Video or Miss Ciccone's own labels such as Lucky Lou or Semtex Films or Boy Toy. This question seems so obscure to me and everyone seems to have a different (and not definitive) answer, that cannot be even proved by further info about any remaining contract she left to her former music video label. Someone could even bring the 16:9 Paris film footage shot by Keshishian for TOD up to this discussion and we won't even know if this is still available, if it's on any warehouse of Miramax, MGM, Lionsgate (since that footage is not on Keshishian's hands for years ago) or, again, Madonna's private collection.

If anyone might come with some concrete, reliable info about the actual and current destiny of BAT footages... But it seems all is so misunderstandable we'd rather just continue with the speculation game and no more else...

nobody knows. Even more of a mystery is the story behind RIT DVD.

Wasn't the BA Paris footage found ? She was teasing about her archives and showed film cans of TOD ?? Maybe we are getting lost footage from that ? I think ultimately she is a "now" person and has moved on from BA & RIT ? Fuck knows who owns the rights now ? Haven't got a clue ? I think its an excuse not to release them now ? i love the barcelona gig from BA the most and prefer it to the Nice show :) As for RIT - a few people have said the whole show wasn't recorded but i dont believe that for a second - imagine how amazing pro-shot fotoogae of the beast within from that gig must look like :)

Wasn't the BA Paris footage found ? She was teasing about her archives and showed film cans of TOD ?? Maybe we are getting lost footage from that ? I think ultimately she is a "now" person and has moved on from BA & RIT ? Fuck knows who owns the rights now ? Haven't got a clue ? I think its an excuse not to release them now ? i love the barcelona gig from BA the most and prefer it to the Nice show :) As for RIT - a few people have said the whole show wasn't recorded but i dont believe that for a second - imagine how amazing pro-shot fotoogae of the beast within from that gig must look like :)

the full RIT was filmed in Lisbon and planned for DVD release. It wasnt released due to legal reasons. She could release it now if she wanted to but I think she doesnt want to. I believe she is not very fond of that tour for some reason.

the full RIT was filmed in Lisbon and planned for DVD release. It wasnt released due to legal reasons. She could release it now if she wanted to but I think she doesnt want to. I believe she is not very fond of that tour for some reason.

Im not sure thats true ? I heard that she wasnt happy with the way the show was shot and i can see why ? The angles aren't too professional and there were many shots where the whole stage wasn't in full view ? 

I was also referring to the RIT Paris show too ? I think it was filmd in full but as we have all been speculating shes not interested in her old tours sadly :((

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic